STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD - TY EXPO - TORONTO 2012

franco

That Muzik club looks awesome, would have been fun to see a picof you and arjan dressed for nightlife ^^

Have a good day at the expo today, and take some beautiful pictures for us ;)

These fine masterpieces sell for 10000 $ each.

And they're worth it, in my opinion.

Best glasswork ever seen in my life.

And this is Arjan on the phone, in his office LOL

MrX, Admin, where are you? It's a LOT of work to do the expo and the live thread at the same time.... LOL

Brutal!!! really good updates Franco, I´m flipping with the masks lol!

thanks a lot to share!!! :wub:

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing, awesome photos from a great country and a beautifull city, remember visit south america, we wait to the strain hunters here, come to paraguay the sout america largest producer !!!!!

• Like 1

Looks like a fine event ! So much good buds , by airmail..lol really nice girls as usual behind the stand - who picks them - Arjan ? That brown haired is exxxtra good looking with a nice smile and good vibe as a bonus.....

Have a safe trip home..

Thx for the Live Thread

• Like 1

Why do i always notice those live thread lol.

It seems like you werent as inspired for this "mission" is it because it's not a proper strain hunter mission or is it because as you said you had a lot of things to handle?

Glad you love those kushes, i know money maker is some kind of a kush but it would be nice to see GH invest the kush market (i know you guys already have loads of kushes cross, i'm rather talking about those american market kushes,(platinum og, pineapple og, girl scout cookie etc) not that i am a "trendy" person but some of those strain look amazing! Go smoke the pineaple Kush at the green place if you havent yet, she's really tasty!)

Peace!

i have seen popcorn on the pictures... do they coat it with something nice??? :P Have u heard any recipies for making such snacks??? in canada they must sell thc in many forms... imagine the guys in the cinema after eating 5 l ... :D it would be a nice treatment!!!

take care guys!

Good work GHSC!

• Like 1