What strains work well for chrons disease ?

gigabud

what strains out there work best? I know indicas are good, but i am looking for that good canabanoid combination

I know afghani bullrider is good enough to take the place of my meds I take for chrons, but i cant find it anywhere, i read in Skunk or was it High Times that it may be a clone only. I also heard that it also may be call Shiva afghani, but iam not sure

If anyone has some info or recommendations it would be a big help.

peace

• 1 month later...

Amnesia haze, Purple Power Plant, Rocklock, Dark Vader, So Mango, Kushadelic, nyc diesel ...

but it´s diffrent 2find something that is really continusly working ...

the best way is to mix the strains if you smoke ...

then u dont wanna / it´s harder 2 become a resistence against it.

sometimes a good temple hash or fingers hash works well,

oil is also a opinion ... u have many ways 2 medicate yourself with cannabinoids.

but if u have a infectional or a disease of or lung ... then dont smoke ... just vape !!

or take a cookie ;) cooking with hemp is also a method for medicational use of ganja.

i hope, i could help u ...

peace

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i have IBD i use great white shark for a good mid day smoke i also get a indica baised oil and throw it in capsels take it before bed i find it helps with the inflammation or any edibles that arent super sugary or made out of weed butter. but great white shark is nice for its narcotic kinda effects but not being so ruff for me at least to not be able to function. jack herer is also great for day time pain relief haze crosses.

i could imagen big bang being a good one just because it was used in dutch pharmacy's but with a disease like chron's your gonna need a variety of strains for the multitude of symptoms i also like exsperimenting with different combinations of salad joints i throw say a heavy indica like purple kush in with a silver haze. or just about anything andwhen i find something that works for me i stick with it.

i almost forgot there are strains that are coming out it seems every week im hearing of new types called cbd rich strains. if your lookingfor something to help you replace medication which i suggest you really think long and hard about before . there is alot of talk about new cbd rich strains working wondering as an anti inflammitory medication specifically for chrons and IBD patients . i have smoked cannatonic but ive only every been able to get 2 grams of the stuff so i cant say if it would work as an anti inflammitory replacement. i can say that it was a very nice miild pain reliever and the stoned isent all heavy and sleepy but relaxed and almost clear headed over it all it just made me feel nice. i would like to grow this strain when i can getsome seeds and try smoking it day in and day out for a couple months and see how much it helps.

anyways here is an article i found on the internet its all about cbd rich strains some of them you can find seeds online for i would suggest checking them out or at least reading this article its pretty interesting from a medical standpoint.

http://projectcbd.com/EffectivenessofCBD.html#Effectiveness

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Harlequin is one of the newer strains that has low thc with very high cbd's(usually 10% or higher). My favorite for my pancreatitus is Chem '91 that i got in clone form. I can smoke it all day long then i get groggy at night just in time for bed. Also there is very little tolerance,which is important for me. Hope this helps anybody with those type syptoms you all have Peace, jethead