Newbie from Canada..first time grower

Hi all! I'm a legal medical user from Canada..4 years ago I was injured on the job and discovered cannabis..(I'd toked here and there up until then) I mean real cannabis :) Not the schwag I'd smoked before. Anyways..since then I've fallen in love with this amazing plant..it has helped me get off of a total of 4 medications now for various reasons. I love the smell..the beautiful flowers..the variety of strains etc etc..and I spend HOURS and HOURS reading about it and researching it :)

Just started growing my first crop..I've got 3 GHS Moby Dicks and 3 GHS Pure Kushes started from seed 30 days ago...despite my beginners mistakes..they are growing better than I expected..I will be posting a grow journal shortly.

Respect, peace, and health to all :)

• Like 2

Hi man, welcome on SH forum man, I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us ;)

It's all been said, if you need help don't hesitate to ask ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum

See ya online :bye:

hey man im glad you took my advice to join the site. your plants are looking really nice too, im sure everybody here will appreciate the quality work..

and if you run into any problems these cats are really quick to respond, i wasent kidding when i said theres years of experienced growers here from all over, i can't even stress how much the people on this site have helped me since i started, i hope you find it as useful as i have for steppng up your skill's!!!

• Like 2

Thanks all for the wonderful warm welcome!! Ya being legal is a bit of a stress relief..would I stop growing now if I wasn't legal for some reason? Not a chance! :) I absolutely love it..although my wife is feeling a bit neglected I think lol

Thanks to greenomatic87 for suggesting this site..what I have seen so far is absolutely incredible..the information, the support, and of course the people are all such a huge help for me being a first timer and all :) I will get my journal going asap and pics up..sorry for the delay..again the wife is feeling a bit neglected :P

• Like 1

Welcome to Strain Hunters!

I'm also a eager learner!

Enjoy this place!

Take care

It is awesome to see an experienced grower say he is "also an eager learner" is awesome! I really like the lack of ego and "I'm the best grower" on this site. Peace and happy growing Romeu

• Like 1

Hey Smokey, welcome.

I too use LED panels 2 x 120 watt tri and quadband, currently got Autobombs in tent under them.

I also grow in greenhouse and outdoors guerilla grows.

Hope to see some of your pictures soon.

Toaor

The day we stop learning is the day we've lost or died!!! Welcome to SH....I've only been here a short time and found a wealth of knowledge and eager peer ready to help or direct your question!!

Have a killer grow and let us know how it goes!!

LaterZ

Thanks Z! Ya I love this site..tons of info and great people with awesome attitudes towards growing and especially welcoming to a new growers like me:)

• 3 months later...

hi dude i dont think they read the date of your first post june 2012 but its friendly of them to say hi just like i am now, how did your first grow go was it as good smokin as it at is growin, did you get that feeling of i did this when you lit that first joint peace from the uk lucky sowin happy growin enjoy smokin