Total Enviornment Controller Chhc-4 co2 humidity temperature

Mykol76

Guys want to know your opinion of this little gem,

I would love to add it to my setup.

Too bad that produce only in america, and that costs the beauty of 500> $ 700 price varies depending on the place where you buy.

In my opinion I think its kind is a good product, and is an indispensable accessory for those growing away from home and an optinal for those grown close to home.

For the rest I think we have a total automated control is a big advantage for cultivation.

post-7102-0-58022400-1339254272.jpg

post-7102-0-75963700-1339254280.jpg

Sentinel CHHC-4 Total Environmental Controller

The CHHC-4 controls all of your growing area conditions accurately and reliably. First of all, it has all of the C02 control features of the CHHC-1 and CPPM-1. It also has the ability to control 3 other devices, a heating device and a humidity device. Records the min and max temperature, humidity and C02 levels.

Unlike some C02 controllers, the CHHC-4 is able to be calibrated by the user with the self calibration feature.

*NEW* Green LED lights make this unit very plant friendly

*NEW* Removable combination remote temp, humidity, light level & CO2 probe allows the CHHC-4 to be placed up to 16 feet away.

*NEW* Protective caps to help prevent water from getting into the controller

Monitors and controls CO2 with PPM accuracy

Also controls 3 other devices, a heating device. a cooling device and a humidity device.

Separate day/night temp and humidity settings.

Records the min and maxi temp, humidity and CO2 levels.

Has 2 separate outputs to control cooling and heating.

Can increase or decrease the amount of humidity in the growing area.

Remote temp, humidity, CO2 and light level sensor

• Like 1

well for sure looks awesome! And i would love to have it in my room ^^

Even just a simple climate controler i would be happy ^^

You didn't find any rpeort on the net? i don't know if someone will have tried it but if you do i'll for sure check this out ^^

The lower prices are on ebay, the figure is around the 450/500 dollars and shipping costs for Europe would cost about 80/90 dollars.

You've read some reviews about Sentinal, where people say they are satisfied with the purchase, and that the product performs its functions well.

It can be connected to the PC via specific cable.

More info.

Sentinel CPPM-4 CO2 PPM Controller:

An updated version of the CPPM-1, the Sentinel CPPM-4 CO2 PPM Controller is even more precise and features a ten-year life expectancy. The removable remote CO2 and light level sensor can be positioned inside the growing area with the CPPM-4 unit positioned outside of the grow room. It comes with a 16-foot cord, but can be extended up to 100 feet.

Maintaining a CO2 level between 1000 and 1500 PPM is essential for most plants. The Sentinel CPPM-4 controls carbon dioxide levels with part-per-million accuracy. The dual beam CO2 sensor is the highest tech, most accurate sensor available to the hobby hydroponics industry!

As you would expect from Sentinel, the green LED display on the CPPM-4 is easy to read and provides simple pushbuttons to enter the desired PPM settings and to display the current CO2 PPM reading.

There are also videos on youtube that explain the features, under the heading -CO2 Controllers Explained-.

• Like 1

much too much electronic voodoo for my money..lol

Those programs might fail or you make a proigramming mistake and mash up your growing schedule..For pro's with electronic engineering skills this might be a good investment but not for the average amateur stoner / organic grower.

My 2 cents