GHS powDer feeding (mostly indica) + 4x Sweet Mango Auto + 2x Bubble Gum

superduper77

Aloha Superdupper77, This straw bale method is getting popular in the USA. Is anyone on your side of the Planet using wheat straw as a substrate for Cannabis? I wonder how your coco coir formula would work at the rate of about 1 Kg per bale? http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/garden/grasping-at-straw-a-foolproof-vegetable-plot.html?pagewanted=all

damn you'll never get rid of tht rot duinrg that cycle it seems :) I dont see reasons why the clones would not do good, but one thing is for sure your system will need a complete cleaning at the end of the grow ^^

Hope you save somethings on her :)

Have a good grow!

Aloha Superduper77, It has been my experience that seedling roots are always stronger than from clones. If you took clones from sick plants I would not expect them to be disease free. It may be time to take your NFT system apart and sterilize all the parts, start new seeds, and go to a 12-12 cycle when they get 10 to 20 cm tall. With recycling hydroponics the faster the production cycle the less chance of problems.

• 2 weeks later...

update

smallest SMA gave me 30 grams , biggest one 160g , middle is still drying

Aloha Superduper77, With the limitations of water you did well my friend. Have you considered using a DIY Waterfarm system to fine tune nutrients using a single plant? They are easy to build and you should not get the wide pH swings you had to deal with in your NFT system.

Aloha Superduper77, That is a nice looking bud! Your cloning machine is like the one my Mother used over 50 years ago with sometimes good results, and other times all the plants died. Here is an interesting bit of information from Rob Clarke that makes some excellent points about Cannabis pests & diseases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EtLuNberqE

• Like 1

hehe nice fat main colas man congratulation on the harvest 160 is a very nice yeild for a lady ^^

and good to see those clones running, keem them strong and grow them big ;)

Have a good grow man

so result for 3 autoflowering plants is awesome 30+160+90 about 300 gramms of mid (mid becouse i have cut them a bit early) quality buds . I`m very happy with Sweet Mango Auto , it smokes easy and hit strong and for a long time , it taste for me like Exodus Cheese

new story will be in another thread i will start in wednesday in Grow diaries

• Like 1