Strain Hunters Trinidad & St. Vincent Expedition (HD)

Dust

Well that's tonight's entertainment sorted :D

Awesome stuff bin really looking forward to this Expedition!

Huge thanks to the GreenHouse & Strainhunter team for everything they are doing! Excellent work and well presented and edited as always with a sweet soundtrack and most of all lots and lots of lovely plants :)

Respect to Dr.Green!

Keep fighting the good fight!

Peace

• Like 3

this doc was great!!! every strain hunters doc when i finnish watching leaves me with the feeling of wanting more. i really liked how this one was put together to get a lookinto the culture in the countries and also all the info on how the cannabis industry operates in st vincent vs trinidad.

i have to give props to green house if only more companies would put as much effort in spreadinng the truth about cannabis .

• Like 2

You are free to have your own opinion but it did NOT look like a vacation to me. Tuff walks thru dense rainforest in hot humid climate fresh from the dutch autumn cool can drain a stoner out. The evenings are needed for vacation. The huge crew could not stay in a cheap hotel anyway.

The plants were amazing esp. the last field was impressive - sativas as we love them ...

I must admit I liked the other movies a tad more SWAZI was the BOMB, we fell in love with that country in a flash !!

India was great and morrocco was simply perfect. You feel they knew the scene for decades and that comes across.

You think it is easy to make contacts and get a perfection level within 2 short trips ?

Think again.

Anyway. the information that was to be delivered reached me and that counts.

I am sure the Jamaican movie will be way more fascinating.

Still I give it 4 from 6 stars.

Respect and hopefully the Chem-Melon, Tutti-Frutti and Jam-Jams will be available soon..

Peace

ONE Bam

• Like 1

My man

:cool:!

You inspire me so much in life GHSC a big thanks to the hole team. I will call you heroes and my best friends. Thank you for share this adventure whit us

:). Big respect brothers.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

:pogranichnik:

• Like 2

Is nice but i don't like it at all. Hate me but i just dont like it, swazi is a bomb i wait for it. This one look more like vacation then expedition, hunters.... go by plane 1'st class. Sure. As i said hate me. :P

Hello firend, believeme was not a holiday, very hard work for all team. In the early days, I wanted to go home because I think evey boddy is crazy.

Trinidad was very intense and dangerous, and St.Vincent seems all beautiful and easy , but in really was very hard, many crops were far reaching

and they were hours of walking under the full sun.

I have never traveled first class, like the rest of team. We go there to work no to hollydays.

If we agree that Swazi will be fantastic, but also was the Caribbean, and nothing, nothing easy. And the most important very good genetics fined.

I've had to go to understand the importance of this project, and now I think is the best thing is being done in the cannabis scene.

Love family, and good smokes! :brunette:

• Like 10

loved it , been waiting for months on this coming out . i got an email saying its been posted . grabed a joint of bigbang and a red stripe sat back n watched it

how differnt was the jam jam and arizona skunk from other skunks like the one you have for sale already at GHS ? i guess the sativas thats been crossed in with it has its influance

• Like 2

Awesome job guys! Was glued to the screen for the full hour there :popcorn:

Been waiting for what seems like an eternity for this i'm so happy right now :imsohappy: Gonna make a cuppa and watch it again!

Love Strain Hunters :wub: Thanks for everything guys x

• Like 2

Yeah Boyz great one I respect your work! Would love to see a Columbian movie or a Mexican ...I do realize how gnarly those 2 places are but if any team of white guys can do it you boyz can!! I really enjoy the work of the GH Foundation the India expedition shed light on the work, great job King keep it up!

• Like 2