Strain Hunters Trinidad & St. Vincent Expedition (HD)

Dust

Very nice video, even the music is pretty cool.

Thanks to Franco, Arjan, Simon and the rest of the troop.

To share these these amazing adventures.

I would like to return to live in a hut by the sea.

The technology has only improved the practicality of our lives, but not the quality!

Great respect for those who live in harmony with the environment without creating mountains of toxic waste that pollutes our air we breathe our food, and therefore also our body.

greetings, and good luck for the next adventure.

• Like 3

"Pura vida" :D That's awesome!

Cheers for another inspirational video.

I love that I can just get so lost in it while watching, just full on zoneage ;)

Much respect to you all!

• Like 1

Big up from Trinidad to the Strain Hunters, for showing the world how marijuana has been criminalised and demonised in my country. Too many youths are dying because marijuana is illegal. Smoking marijuana is a part of Afro-Caribbean culture, and even more so among Rastafari. The huge fines and stigma attached to being jailed for marijuana possession has ruined many young black men's lives here. I'm thinking of moving to St Vincent! Hopefully, right-thinking citizens of Trinidad and Tobago will begin to see the need for decriminalisation of the herb.

Bless up and keep fighting the good fight.

N

• Like 1

nazmamuller,

Thank you for taking the time to post, and for so clearly describing the effects the war on drugs has had in your country on users of a harmless, healthy and non-addictive herb. Everywhere that marijuana is illegal ... which is almost everywhere ... we see how the law thinks nothing of destroying the lives and future job opportunities of users who want nothing more than to be able to enjoy a toke in peace, or treat their medical problems with this extremely effective medicine. It is absolutely part of Afro-Caribbean culture, but cannabis culture is spreading worldwide and those of us that have the courage to speak up about it encourage others to do so, and hopefully this will lead to, at least, the decriminalisation of cannabis.

All the best to you, and thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...