Nutrients..!!??!!... What`s your favorite ?

PhenoHunter

I`m interested in comparing nutrient companies. I`m doing a test myself this year with my preferred choice PureBlend Pro and the GH organics line and also a synthetic blend that we have made and call TD . I`m exited to see the end results. So far the GH`s are behind the PBP by few inches and I find that the stem on my PureBlend batch are much more hardy. The GH ones are lil tender. The TD is keeping up with the PBP, but isn`t organic. I`m all about organics. Jug of tea anyone? ! hahah

Share your nutrient favorites and tell us why.

P.S. has any one who doesn`t work directly for GHS, tested the new one part feed for indica or sativa ???

post-14507-0-83122200-1340148236.jpg

I use the Powder Feeding on my test grow against Plagron. And its working great and easy to use. Good concentration so not much needed to get good ec value. I use mostly indica. The powder feeding is a good product which really can compete with other feeding lines. Would love to see some more of your test. Have a good test!

Peace :victory:

I use to grow with biobizz cause it was the easiest to find around my place. Now all my bottles are over so i'm only on Powder Feeding with Green sensation for flowering and nitrozyme for the only water watering. And got to say it works great!!!

The pureBlend nute you have are the one from Botanincare right? i think it is the next nutes i'm gonna buy when i'll have finish the powder..or perhaps i'll stick on the powder, so simple ^^

My Current favorite's

Nutrient's for this grow

I do not work for GHS but i can firmly say that i have had really good results from the Powder feed and will be buying the mother plant & Sativa version very soon too. I have bin using the Mostly Indica on two of my Doctors and they are full of resin and are maturing quicker than my others fed on the Plant magic.

Other than the Plant Magic and Powder feed i have used Bio-Bizz and Plant Magic Old timer and the Powder Feed are much much better but i think Plant magic is uk only. With all that being said i will be buying more of the Powder feed and cannot wait to run a proper comparison test using a clone army on my next grow, as it is a much cheaper solution and i love the ease of use i just hope my two doctors fed with it taste as good as they look :D

Peace

I like the GHE Duo Starter program - Grow Bloom + Ripen - I added Micro to it annd so far the plants are responding grea. Now I am running on the last drops, so I am not sure what to buy next. delivery from Green house is so damn costly, so that is out of reach.

I am not sure if I go for GHE again or try Adavanced with the dutch formula.

Cheap 3 part feedings that are mixed differently during the life cycle seem to be the best.

It is basically all the same N-P-K ratio 2-1-1 or 1-2-1 or 1-1-2 depending on the stage the flowers are in.

Adding the right extras is an art form.

I guess worth trying is a Zym, Root Juice and a Bud starter like green sensation or RIPEN.

Mineral Magic from GHE seems to be a great extra as well.

You can get lost in the jungle of nutritions, you want the best for your precious plants, but is it really necessary ?

This one part GHS feeding is a nice alternative if it works vs an armada of special products ...

Thank you all for your input. I did get few sample pack at the show this month but not enough to complete a cycle. Another note is, none of the stores around me have the Greenhouse powder, so I`m euchred. I`ll keep searching. I`m not too keen on the online purchasing so....I`ll keep looking and try it.

tkx again.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

over the years I have tried many nutrient lines with varying degree's of success in the 1980's during what i like to think of as my fluorescent era it was mostly either phostrogen tomato feed or miracle grow which to be fair gave me decent results. However when the first grow shop opened in my city or maybe even country Glasgrow I began to use GHE nutrients including additives as they were made avilable also began using MBF lamps as well to top up the flourescent I was happy with GHE for a while and yield and quality was there as well. In the 90's Canna nutrients became my feed of choice including all additives from their range and the differsnce was amazing though tbf this also coincided with the introduction of high pressure sodium lighting as well. since then I have tried advanced nutrients, Ionic,advanced hydro of holland, biobizz, and even tried to use the lucas method with ghe again. But no matter whether it be soil, coco or hydro I am now resolutely a canna fan and have experimented with all their range for all mediums with great success to date the only things I use just now are Canna coco a+b, Rhizotonic, PK13/14 and canna boost though I do still use ghe's mineral magic as well. The new GHS powder feed does intrigue me though and I will definitely be trying it soon i plan to run one wilma using canna nutes and another beside it using the gh powder feed as I really like GHS their strains have been a pleasure to grow and smoke and the fact they are specifically designed for marijuana plants by proper weed smokers Is all the ad I need.. For the record I do not work for any nutrient/seed company and indeed am only a humble electrician.

I agree rhizotonic is a must, GHS powder is a very good base, and fishmix(also for foliar) + Biogrow for vegetation, in bloom i cut back on GHS feeding slowly and add some Plagon PK 13-14+Ripen. Next week i tell u the yield on 1 m2. I don't work for the GHSC (yet). :D

Here is the vital question...will GHSC ship nutrients to the U.S? I know the answer on seeds and such but i know many many people who are bugging the hell outta me to try the GHSC Powers....i dont know why i seem to always be the test around here?? Anyway, i use nutrients in my indoor but only natural love from Fox Farms Ocean soil on my outdoor....i suppose i am losing a bunch in weight but i have to say the taste and high from a 100%ish plant is soooooooo farrrrrr superior!!! Nothing else like it on the planet and i know i cant be the only one who agree's!