The Doctor - Flowering [Hydro]

Bishop

Sorry to see ya sacks, I have 7 Doctor's growing at the moment all from seed and i have read other grow diaries by other members and this is the first time i have read about it possibly turning hermie. If on the other hand more people say the same then maybe but until then there are far too many Variables as too why your plant has started to develop pollen sacks. Like the others have said just remove them and you should be fine.

Other than that she looks like a lovely plant and you should be proud just make sure you keep her going hehe

Peace

• Like 1

Has there been any stress factors ? Heat , light schedule ect , seems weird yours is the first I have heard about. Like everyone said just pull those nads (balls) off and you will be A okay.

I think I might grow a Doctor next with GWS , super excited.

Keep em growing mate , will be nice to see these ladies develop.

this is my first hydro grow, and i didnt have an EC/PPM meter until a week or 2 ago. my EC was WAY too high, so thats the only stress factor i could think of happening.

now that i have a truncheon EC/PPM meter, i feel a lot more comfortable. i have way more control.

i picked off every pollen sack i could find. they popped up over night, so they didnt have time to fill up with pollen. i probably missed some, but i did what i could. i only have 2 plants going right now, and the doctor is too big and ridiculous and healthy to get rid of just because it threw out some pollen sacks.

• Like 1

the pollen sacks arent that big of a deal now. i freaked out because no one likes seeing male sex organs on anything lol

:D I hear ya dude

She is a lovely plant mate, The Doctor seems to be a beautiful strain all the pics i have seen all have really good growth and if i'm not mistaken, you are going to have many lovely Cola's hehe

Good work keep doing what ya doing and just wait for the buds properly start to form the smell is incredible, enjoy!

+ you might want to edit the topic title hehe it might scare a few people lolol

Peace

No probs dude, On your original post, at the bottom of it you will see the 'edit' button, click that, then click 'Use Full editor' from there you can edit the title and tags etc :)

Hope that helps, any other problems there are peeps in chat.

Peace

• Like 1

EC was 1.8 like the grow videos, but i dropped it 1.1, and im switching the solution out every 3 days. going half strength nutes.

flora series plus fox farms beastie bloomz. next week im going to flush the plant and switch to cha ching.

• 5 months later...

try pull off the pop corn buds at the base of the plant by doing this the energy is sent to the top flowers resulting in bigger

yields and more airflow is around the base of the plant this also helps to reduce pests and disease