New Laws In Amsterdam

Dready

This new law about the whole "weed pass".

seeming that tourists cant go to any coffee shops, dont you think it will encourage them to by weed off the streets?? (seeming that the best strains are available and you get some potent buds there) and then amsterdam will sit with a crisis on their hands that they are not use to??

Dont you think that the crime rate will increase with the whole process????

i really want to go to amsterdam ( see what the lovely place has to offer and of cause the weed) but it puts me off cause i dont wanna go and then see all the wicked coffee shops but cant enter and on every street corner and guy tries to sell me weed seeming that i have dreadlocks

Has the new rule applied yet and that are the terms and conditions??

have a good smoke and love life!!!

OVER & OUT.

• 2 weeks later...

There are elections in September, and the incoming government is very likely to reverse the weed-pass measure.

We'll see what happens, but it's very likely that tourists will still be welcome in coffeeshops even after january 2013

• Like 3

There are elections in September, and the incoming government is very likely to reverse the weed-pass measure.

We'll see what happens, but it's very likely that tourists will still be welcome in coffeeshops even after january 2013

My man =)! I really hope for this Franco, and I like to see a permanent closer on this case as well, it most be a headeek for all coffee shops to dont know what´s gonna happen.

I hope you are right Franco!!! My fingers are crossed. It would be a damn shame because paying $5000 USD to vist the DAM and having to walk right passed GHSC would be a heart breaker!!!

Yeah bro, I fill you! I really hope that we can meet at the cup ;).

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• 3 months later...