Getting some sativa land races?

ivankov

Is there a way to get access to some of the vast library of sativa seeds that the hunters have collected and stored? Something they are not growing out or dont have time to grow out? Is it an option for me or others to grow some of them out?

yeah man hopefully in some months we'll see SH seedbank available :)

About the seeds they are not growing, i don't really think you could get a hand on them, would be awesome tho ^^

but really can't wait to check those new seeds, you can already check mister X grow journal, he's supposed to grow some SH seeds from what he's allowed us to know :D hihi those sneaky spanish ;)

Have a good grow man ;) and good luck in your research

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the real problem is the seeds they collect around the world are not very stable and selling seeds with too many unknown phenotypes is probably a bad idea because people will get some bad experiences.

Better to collect those seeds, inbreed them and stabilize the genetics to make new "strains" to create actual F1 seeds with nice uniform phenotypes.

As any producer they want to produce a uniform product that satisfies the customer the same way every time. This is not possible if you just go and collect the seeds from the fields - I mean look at those SH documentaries. Those local farmers don't seem to be controlling the breeding at all.

@sliver1

In the documentary from vice you can see in there big lab in swiss that they stabilize all the seeds they collect and analyse them

Maybe the real landrace don't have price to be sell i see in a other seedbank one regular seed of the real amnesia is sold at a price that is practically unpayable

• Like 1