honestiago

best strain u ever smoked

143 posts in this topic

Top 3 defo be Super Lemon Haze, Blue Cheese/exodus cheese and Chcolope.....fast followed by Kandy Kush :D but there are soooo many gd Strains out there.......

Exodus Cheese takes my vote :D. Lemon Skunk is not to bad and Super Lemon Haze is amazing.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

the original uk cheese for sure! northern lights kicks ass too

1 person likes this

Aloha I'm from Hawaii and I was wondering what strain would be the most powerful strain out their?

Some really kickass Panama Red in my earlier years in 1978. Lately, some real funky Strawberry Diesel from the NorCal area. Looking for some more strong strains. Keep throwing them out there.... Peace,, jethead

Hmm... I must say this question is impossible to answer to :P,

but my answer would be that it isnt only the strain, it's the strain and the situation when you smoke the joint.

I'd say: Now when i were in Amsterdam and i made a mixed pure joint with Jack Herer/NYC Diesel/Some India-cream...

Wooow i just sat there, and for the moment all stress and all shit i go around with all day vannished, now i lit a fatty and think back and

the calmness comes back.

And the taste.. Exactly what i needed, some kind of perfect ratio of heavy spicy flavours and with the really punchy with the sweet but

yet really strong taste of the haschis..

Maybe 0.3g each of the weed's maybe 0.5 haschis, mmmm.. Got to go back soon lol.

1 person likes this

Some really kickass Panama Red in my earlier years in 1978. Lately, some real funky Strawberry Diesel from the NorCal area. Looking for some more strong strains. Keep throwing them out there.... Peace,, jethead

I don't know about the best i've ever smoked but for the most memorable I have to go with that strawberry diesel aswell. The flavour is so unique and the high is everything a sativa high should be. Its usually on the menu at grey area, must try if your in the dam.

Great times smoking this strain! Another great strain with unique flavour was the AMG which was exclusive to Rokerij coffeeshop which sadly is no longer. :fie: Hopefully this strain has been kept going, does anyone know anything about this?

Peace nd grease :biggrin:

2 i haven't tried and will for sure try next time i'll go :)

When it comes to best strain i smoked ahw there are sooo many but Nubero un will be Chocolope close followed by Super Lemon Haze and Super Silver Haze.....then Bluecheese and then we come to the kush corner with Chocolope Kush and Kandy Kush.........but also i love some classics like Nothern Lights and White Widow......... like i said tooooo many gd strains out there :D

I'm sure of my best strain that i have ever smoked. Amnesia it is! The flavor really is unique to it's kind and your heads in the sky when you smoke some proper amnesia :cool:

1 person likes this

a strain grown from willy jack seeds bout 10yrs ago. BubblegumXwhitewidow but forget the name off hand. Damn. Wish he was still makin it. Have seen same cross but not the same cause had a longer growin period. Was killer sheit though

1 person likes this

My autoproducted Ketama Weed, autoproducted is always better xD

why u should not belive me?

file_43_61.jpg

You are not Polite, thanks for the welcome on the site...

think most of the people reading this will think it.

And thanks for the "lol"

2 people like this

And sorry for my english, not perfect as yours skynx but atleast im polite.

TrainWreck Х Satory Incredible powerful plant. But it is not run a lot of fun and pleasure. I had other pheno of this stain but it is not so potential

post-22150-0-38825300-1362553981.jpg

post-22150-0-97886000-1362554121.jpg

post-22150-0-46313600-1362554238.jpg

2 people like this

Any type of Kush it's all gud! If I had to choose it wud have to be OG or Kings Kush.

Delicious !

1 person likes this

The best strain changes every time I go dam this time c13 pineapple from damperking

Last time super lemon haze G H seeds

It's changes every time for me too but to be honest I just can't stay away from the Hash, man that stuff is gud !

Black Domina in 2001. Buddy bought an 8th sack for 420. We smoked 1 bowl between 5 people and were paralyzed for about 4 hours. Couldn't do shit except laugh and be couch locked. Never had anything like it since.

Northern-lights Back in 1998 or 1999 November time"

That shit I've never got my hands on ever again.. Don't know the seed bank or what number northern lights it was" it was back in 98 or 99

1 person likes this

thats easy to say... it was WHITE K2 in 2008 bought in a dutch shop..

it was f***** frosty white and sticky. the taste was really like candy floss.

I've never had anything like that...

Hard to say, favourite strains here for me are a really stinking pheno of NL#5 and uk cheese. The damn was super silver haze and mako haze from hightimes café.