best strain u ever smoked

honestiago

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I must say this question is impossible to answer to :P,

but my answer would be that it isnt only the strain, it's the strain and the situation when you smoke the joint.

I'd say: Now when i were in Amsterdam and i made a mixed pure joint with Jack Herer/NYC Diesel/Some India-cream...

Wooow i just sat there, and for the moment all stress and all shit i go around with all day vannished, now i lit a fatty and think back and

the calmness comes back.

And the taste.. Exactly what i needed, some kind of perfect ratio of heavy spicy flavours and with the really punchy with the sweet but

yet really strong taste of the haschis..

Maybe 0.3g each of the weed's maybe 0.5 haschis, mmmm.. Got to go back soon lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some really kickass Panama Red in my earlier years in 1978. Lately, some real funky Strawberry Diesel from the NorCal area. Looking for some more strong strains. Keep throwing them out there.... Peace,, jethead

I don't know about the best i've ever smoked but for the most memorable I have to go with that strawberry diesel aswell. The flavour is so unique and the high is everything a sativa high should be. Its usually on the menu at grey area, must try if your in the dam.

Great times smoking this strain! Another great strain with unique flavour was the AMG which was exclusive to Rokerij coffeeshop which sadly is no longer. :fie: Hopefully this strain has been kept going, does anyone know anything about this?

Peace nd grease :biggrin:

When it comes to best strain i smoked ahw there are sooo many but Nubero un will be Chocolope close followed by Super Lemon Haze and Super Silver Haze.....then Bluecheese and then we come to the kush corner with Chocolope Kush and Kandy Kush.........but also i love some classics like Nothern Lights and White Widow......... like i said tooooo many gd strains out there :D

a strain grown from willy jack seeds bout 10yrs ago. BubblegumXwhitewidow but forget the name off hand. Damn. Wish he was still makin it. Have seen same cross but not the same cause had a longer growin period. Was killer sheit though

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...