best strain u ever smoked

honestiago

• 2 months later...

Not my favorite but that Canadian cat piss that flooded Chicago about 10 year's ago!!!! Oh my how I miss cat piss. I've looked all over to find cat piss seeds it's impossible. But all time favorite is that girl scout cookies, hands down most potent medicine I've had. Berners girl scout cookies that is.. F1 durban x og kush x granddaddy purple

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Best strain reminding orange trees surounding all around with mountains to the background : ORANGE BUD in California '95. Best actual strain ever for the taste and the effect, BLUEBERRY, the one which always give a nice happy high with this amazing feel good effect, with a fresh juice taste of blue fruit going also on a tropical fruit side, kind of fruity and acid a bit, which is followed by a nice peacefull stone always. Best taste ever BUBBLELICIOUS. Best "reminder", best "taste-effect", best "taste" i ever smoked. Number one, i would say BLUEBERRY.

• 6 months later...

Here in Australia growers and dealers are pretty useless they don't know their strains, they just call weed/weed its like Try your luck over here in most places...

However one day i remember getting this dark dark green bud gave me an ultimate balanced body-mind stone at first, then moved on to more advanced stuff like hearing music while the frying pan is cooking and soon as it turns off music stops then more and more small interesting stuff kept occurring and within a few hours i couldn't even understand what my friend was saying and he also had the same effect and passed out after that all from 0.5gram joint.

I always wonder what it was :S

my buddies white widow has to be the strongest flower stone Ive ever encountered .

it compares to a dab of some train wreck wax I did ( and was waxed for like 4-5 hours )

watched the sun go down and the stars come out. totally tripping it was sort of like that with the WW too

just a logic crushing cerebral stone you could feel in your teeth AND IT WENT ON AND ON AND ON.

GOOD THING HELL BE BEING IN SOME OF THOSE SHEAVES IN ANOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS.

• 3 months later...

Afghani and Super skunk - grown outdoor in Coromandel,New Zealand by myself. 90s

Flo- grown outdoor by a uncle Coromandel,New Zealand.2000s

Maui Waui- Grown by Grunty family friend (R.I.P) outdoor Coromandel,New Zealand. 2000s

Candy- Good friend indoor Paraparaumu,New Zealand. 2000s

All smoked in joints you can't beat the good old strains for taste.

• Like 1

The highest I've ever been from smoking was in 1980-81.  What was then called Colombian Gold would come around so rarely that you were lucky to get an ounce a year of anything that good.    The stuff was full of seeds and stringy looking, but was super strong and psychedelic. It was though the first time I got that high after smoking maybe 6 times.  The smoking equivalent of a blackout drunk, no memory of where I was or doing for a couple hours.

This is the best image out there that looks like what was was called Colombian.  Now it probably would be considered mids at best.

columbian_gold.jpg

For years it was Hybrids like Jack Herer or Damnesia, maybe my first White Widow grown but recently I became a strictly KUSH fanatic. Somehow this has healing potentials as well as a great relaxing high. Tastewise the King's Kush and esp. Barney's Vanilla Kush were the tastiest but for whatever reason it was that Special Kush from RQS for 8,95 a 3 seed pack, that gave me the absolute best mix of deep meditation, near narcotic body relaxation, while also having enough cerebral High to be a good motivator.

Chemdog, Kali-Dog the mix of NYC Diesel and OG Kush is also superb, a bit more o nthe Sativa side . Love that Sour taste, too.

Not tp forget the Cheeese, always a total satisfying effect. esp. the Exodus Cheese- Full Taste- Full effect ! Plus I love that it starts out as not so strong for the first 5 to 10 minutes, then shows you how powerful the high really is..lol

It is a pleasure being able to grow these varieties, Favorites change but next I will go back to Hybrids - Damnesia, Ladyburn.

I do like Blöueberry + Bubblegu, too. But I need that extra kick - so Bubay Kush and Blue Dream will come sometimes in the future !

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

i have no idea what it was and it was like...decades ago....but on a weekend trip to the beach one summer, i copped a bag from a friend of a friend and that shit was incredible....intense head high and we laughed and laughed and laughed all weekend...everything was funny!...i call it the 'giggle weed'

• 1 month later...

--------Earthy favorites-----

Cinex

O.G. kush

Master Kush

-------Citrus favorites-----------

Super Lemon Haze

Tangie

Mango tango

Lemon Larry

--------Fruit Favorites-----------

Blueberry

Mango

Banana Kush

---------Exotic Flavor Favorites-----

White Rhino

Durban

Sweet Nightrmare

----------Petrol Favorites-----

Sour Diesel

Chem Dawg

--------Haze Favorites-----

Super Silver Haze

Blue Dream Haze

Super Sour Silver Diesel Haze

thats all I could think of at the moment

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Gottta be arjans ultra haze #1, always enjoyed indicas that mong you out into next week but went to amsterdam to visit the GHS coffee shop and tried the ultra haze and never looked back, it was like smoking ganj from another galaxy, a real head high, no couch lock, would descibe it as a day time smoke ....... Beautiful !!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hard decision to make as there are some things you like about some strains more than others. Depends on time of day and what not. All time favorite has got to be Super Lemon Haze. Aside from being a croppers dream, it packs one hell of a punch that makes you feel like your surfing on the outer rings of Saturn. Irianian/Chemdawg from Dr.Greenthumb Ottawa.CAN was a psychedelic mosh pit that hit like a truck and made you feel like it was getting stronger by the minute. Sweet Black Angel - Sam Sara Seeds ,, Super Silver Haze/Black Domina, I remember the aroma and taste the most with hints of lavender and pine and citrus. Bag appeal, smells and deep heavy body stone that makes you feel like your in scuba gear deep under water.. But your mind is alert and you have creative ideas and can tell funny jokes...

• 2 months later...

Tough question, my personal favorite, platinum girl scout cookies I grew last year from clone, (light dep). But I love my og kush, San Fernando valley og kush is remarkable. Never was too much into the fruity weeds or the sativas, I want my strong earthy gassy hybrids or indicas. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Chocolate Thai. I had Chocolate Thai twice. The first time I had bought a bag it smelled like chocolate and tasted like chocolate on exhale. The second time I had it was 5 yrs later and it smelled like chocolate but it did not taste like chocolate on the exhale. The Chocolate Thai from my first experience is the best cannabis I ever consumed in my life.

• 2 months later...

Hard to answer. From memory, Ganja from south India has to be the best. That was back in the mid 1970s, and from a GF from Hawaii. I had given her a joint of Guerrero weed and she smoked it and got so stoned that she could not do anything for 2 hours. So she found the strongest weed that she could, the Ganja, and made me smoke a whole joint of that. OK, she outdid my weed from Mexico. But that Guerrero weed was really good, all tops and multi-colored. I went through a half pound of that stuff. The Guerrero was my second favorite weed of all time. Best hash was Kona Gold from Hawaii. Yes, gold hash made from Kona Gold. Only saw it once, my ex-roommate brought it back with him from Hawaii on a sailboat trip there. That was about 1978 or so. The second best hash was an ounce of red Lebanese that I got in about 1980 through friends in the military stationed in Germany. My then roommate smoked a whole gram of that one night and simply fell over. He was conscious, but he just fell over.

Of the more modern strains? I grew White Widow this year because of my affinity toward the Ganja, and that is good stuff. Good bright high to it. I prefer Granddaddy Purple to it which I also grew this year, and which is what I have been smoking the most of lately. OG Kush is not my thing, and Blue Dream puts me to sleep.  Those are 2 more clone-only medical strains that I grew this year here.  Next year I am going back to growing landrace and heirloom strains.

• 2 months later...