best strain u ever smoked

honestiago

South India black Ganja (a sativa land race) was and remains the best weed I have ever smoked.  That was back in 1975. I got an oz from my GF who was from Hawaii. I do not know where she got it from, as I never saw it anywhere before or since. I sold off some grams to cover my smoking habit, and people were literally knocking on my door wanting to get some 2 months after it was gone. It was legendary.

Runner up is probably Durban Poison. A land race from South Africa. A real zippy uppity weed that has no body high at all, and no stone at all. Its a purely cerebral high. I have smoked it periodically over the years. I bought an eighth a month ago on sale at a local dispensary here in town for $13 with tax! It was seeded... and I have the seeds sprouting now. Not sure what it is crossed with, but it is worth a try to grow it. Supposedly the west coast strain was worked by a guy in SF to perfection. Dispensaries tend to run out of Durban fast and most charge a premium for it here in town. I also have some Durban sativas from South Africa that I am growing now as well. Tiny seeds, but they are growing fast! I also have Kerala and black ganja seeds, but I am already running 2 strains of Lebanese red this year, so I will have to put them off to grow next year. As you can see I am chasing the best highs by growing them in my back yard here now that it is legal.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys i just found out a new article saying that cannabis can lower the risk of having a stroke here in https://www.greenmed.io/blog/study-shows-cannabis-users-lower-risk-stroke-2/ and im very fascinated about this. I was just wandering, why dont the government legalize marijuana already? It isnt addictive and it has many medicinal properties. What are your thoughts about this guys?

On 2018-2-23 at 7:16 PM, Jirair said:

Hey guys i just found out a new article saying that cannabis can lower the risk of having a stroke here in https://www.greenmed.io/blog/study-shows-cannabis-users-lower-risk-stroke-2/ and im very fascinated about this. I was just wandering, why dont the government legalize marijuana already? It isnt addictive and it has many medicinal properties. What are your thoughts about this guys?

Just a "bad" perception from people who don't smoke it because it's easy to be afraid or criticize something you don't understand plus the weed industry is worth billions worldwide so the government has to look for a way to get a piece of thag whether it's by taxing it or selling it in government controlled companies....

Good,

Sometimes we confuse our favorite variety with the best herb we have smoked, they are two different things hehe

My best smokes:

- Old Super Lemon Haze
- Nevilles Haze
- Old Lemon Skunk
- Old purple

really, I have incredible memories.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Once about 5 years ago I bought some clones from a medical dispensary in Seattle of a strain called Sand Widow. I've since never been able to find seeds or even any information about this strain other than some reviews of it for California dispensaries, anyways idk if I could pick a favorite strain ever but that Sand Widow allways sticks out as the tastiest I've ever grown or smoked. Even now I can close my eyes and still remember the sweet bouquet of rotting fruit, gasoline, and baby vomit. Absolutely delicious!!!👌

The first time I smoked Skunk #1 was special... the one time I really got more than I bargained for though was with something I found in a shop in Venice CA called "Super Venomous." Wish I could remember more about it or find it again because it was the closest thing to time travel I've ever experienced. You're home, you roll up the super venomous, and next thing you know you're at Denny's. You don't remember smoking the joint but you've worked there for almost a year they tell you.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 0:54 PM, GalaxySpyder said:

Idukki Gold. :smoke:

I am very pleased to see this. I am waiting to grow out my authentic Idukki Gold beans. Will you describe in detail it's effects for me? I love and value strains of the clearest and highest energy strains for athletic performance, artistic creativity, and spiritual connectivity with the creator of this universe. I look forward to also trying Hawaiian Snow. I am unfortunately still months from accessing Cannabis since life is presently such for me and not always pleasing for every one at all times. Luckily I have access to Kratom for my physical pains which I also prefer Cannabis for.

The best strain of all time for me is Afghan Haze selected by a master grower and dear friend of mine. The high is of the clearest and most spiritually redeeming renewal so high that I feel I am pinging with the resonance our ancients guarded to carry mankind to this present day. The smell is incense and no skunk. More floral than sandalwood and more lemongrass than pine.

Since we have been going back to the Netherlands for a while we had the pleasure of buying a huge viarety of strains.

One of them was Gorilla Glue and since i love to be real stoned in the evenings strains like this are my favorites for sure

• 2 weeks later...

I Don't know what it is called but I as I waited for as the Dealer told. & Now this is it its Really hard & mellow with a taste of a rich soil. Which made me to chough so hard first then rest was Smooth like melting Butter. The 2nd I tried GangaJamuna mean Weed+Hash. & Now feel really Great posting this.

Enjöy

:smoke:

Intex Cloud Q11 4G_20190324_214335.jpg

Intex Cloud Q11 4G_20190324_214446.jpg

• 2 weeks later...