outdoor organic auto grow

psyjic

Hello to all fellow growers, I'll be starting my first ever grow in about a week. I'll be germinating some Easy Ryder from the joint doctor, and pineapple express and sweetooth auto from Barney's farm. they will be going in a mixture of coco,perlite, and bat guano mostly. some ill try potting soil with the perlite and bat guano. any suggestions for any other feeding regiments I should adopt for auto plants? I have 2 small bottles of advanced nutrients jungle juice grow part a and part b that I would like to try on 1 or 2 of the plants, what other fertilizer would compliment the jungle juice grow fertilizer? I'm looking for a good auto grow guide if anyone knows, I am an absolute beginner never tries growing before.

Stay lifted, psyjic

Hello to all fellow growers, I'll be starting my first ever grow in about a week. I'll be germinating some Easy Ryder from the joint doctor, and pineapple express and sweetooth auto from Barney's farm. they will be going in a mixture of coco,perlite, and bat guano mostly. some ill try potting soil with the perlite and bat guano. any suggestions for any other feeding regiments I should adopt for auto plants? I have 2 small bottles of advanced nutrients jungle juice grow part a and part b that I would like to try on 1 or 2 of the plants, what other fertilizer would compliment the jungle juice grow fertilizer? I'm looking for a good auto grow guide if anyone knows, I am an absolute beginner never tries growing before.

Stay lifted, psyjic

Hey Mate , firstly welcome to the site. I will post a link of books to your hearts content that will help with almost everything. Big ups to Fuzzy again for posting these.

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/4429-18gb-on-cannabis-ebooks/page__p__53584__hl__'books'__fromsearch__1#entry53584

Sounds like youl need little help with them, only a little bit of tlc is needed !

Not too much guano in you seedling pots if your using them, dont think they like too much nutes till they are around 2 weeks old - if your starting them off in the pots they will finish in put more potting soil in the top third and center. Ive just done some easy ryders so check out my water gel post in the outdoor section, 2 phenos and both yeilded 10 grams of dried bud, even with the terrible weather we had april may.

Good luck

you to maffro! I'm using 1 pot only, I'm going to be doing aeroponics with the plants now and instead of the pineapple express I'm gonna go with an auto malana hash plant to try and get some sweet cream into the mix!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just did Vertigo auto from Paradise and its only 18 inches. Was suppose to top off at 3-4 feet. So My advice is 24 hrs light all the time. As soon as she is 2 weeks and 2nd&3rd sets start, feed Grow solution, let pot dry out between feedings. Then as soon as you see her pistils, hit her with your bloom . try and stretch her out as much as you can. I couldn`t even really supercrop it or pinch..........etc. I`ll know for next time.

• 1 month later...

hey growers... im a new grower, i have growed my own pot mixed whidowe in the last to years whithout of youse of eny feeder... now i am going to take it to the next level outdoor. i live in south denmarak by aabenraa post number 6200...

what is good to plant

• 7 months later...

Hey i had some good grow and yeild with Barnys auto sweet tooths, in cocoa and made my own tea fert from cow and chicken shit... with some of my own urine and epson salts..

my own urine i cant say was very organic at the own time... but i didnt have to much leaf damage, pest problems and outdoor... with some yeilds of 45grms per plant

good luck...

i will post pics up soon of some organic autos ive grown