Nice photos from the web!

Mr.X

from here; hope you like! :brunette:http://www.dailymail...miles-away.html

Surrounded by the sun: Stunning image shows boy watching solar eclipse... taken from 1.5 miles away

By TOM GARDNER

PUBLISHED: 09:24 GMT, 2 July 2012 | UPDATED: 10:08 GMT, 2 July 2012

Comments (12)

Photographer Colleen Pinski was prepared to travel to the ends of the earth to get this stunning picture of a solar eclipse.

The 27-year-old dashed 370 miles to find the perfect spot to see it after only finding out the day before that the astonishing natural events was taking place.

And as this photograph shows her efforts were worth it despite spending hours in her car heading from her home in Colorado, Denver, to Albuquerque, New Mexico....

article-2167595-13E3A2A1000005DC-581_964x751.jpg

• Like 3

Traveled 370 Miles to find the perfect spot, i think it shows some of us will go to that extra mile ;) for perfection hehe

In every aspect, when you settle for sub-par then well you don't get shots like that or your's Mr.X :D

Peace

• Like 1

perfect pics :) Looking like a moon shape, thanks for sharing X amazing

I saved this one on internet i thought you would like it, i've fall in love with that picture!

post-4970-0-44331300-1341650008.jpg

• Like 1

I'm glad you like it, sometimes people work very hard for a good photo is wonderful, as the eclipse!

Dust fuck, is amazing! just need to leave a UFO from the center and I have an orgasm! jajajajja

The storm photos are my favorites! my screensaver is of thunderstorms ...

• Like 2

jajajjajaja I wait for more to two thousend euros to buy the cover(more to my camera)....lol!!! no possible for now :heat: jejejjeje....

the clouds, exactly is great efffect!! :maninlove:

jajajjajaja I wait for more to two thousend euros to buy the cover(more to my camera)....lol!!! no possible for now :heat: jejejjeje.... the clouds, exactly is great efffect!! :maninlove:

2000 is crazy expensive , but i reckon you would take some wicked pics with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...