Potent

Honey? The benefit's to our plants

32 posts in this topic

hallow hallow hallow  mr. argue on the internet has arrived in due time to assail his illusory enemies 

@jankahar you're not exactly skilled at interpreting Scientific Articles or simple ethics therefore I can't be the one to entertain your childish antics

Honey and molasses together sterilize the grow? Right; when the rains slow down I'll go out and show you my trees. In the mean time I'm putting an ignore on you since you're well, not a friend of any friends

@RedBarn No doubt cannabis can grow in anything after millions of years of natural selection.

You can fill a gas tank with vodka but it's not an ideal.

@jankahar You should join the 3rd mega contest or I will have no one to compete against.

Second place is not so bad.

What are you waiting for?

Enter it!

On 6/1/2019 at 3:32 AM, RedBarn said:

hallow hallow hallow  mr. argue on the internet has arrived in due time to assail his illusory enemies 

@jankahar you're not exactly skilled at interpreting Scientific Articles or simple ethics therefore I can't be the one to entertain your childish antics

Honey and molasses together sterilize the grow? Right; when the rains slow down I'll go out and show you my trees. In the mean time I'm putting an ignore on you since you're well, not a friend of any friends

Well that might be your opinion but the fact is that you referred to scientific study about mammals and i pointed out that you cant compare animals, mammals in this case to a plant. So if anyone needs to check there sources and scientific interpreting skills it is you, we are talking about plants here and none of your sources said anything about the benefits of honey in soil or for plants.

that is my humble interpretation and the other articles you posted do not help the claims as i pointed out but if you see some errors you can point them out instead of claiming im not even qualified to speak about the subject.

''Honey and molasses together sterilize the grow?'' who said that? i sure didnt... i said honey is antimicrobial i.e. it kills microbes good and bad. if you are not growing with organic nutrients you can add hydrogen peroxide(the stuff in honey that kills microbes) in the soil but if you grow with organics it will only do harm

On 6/7/2019 at 2:04 PM, a6281665 said:

@RedBarn No doubt cannabis can grow in anything after millions of years of natural selection.

You can fill a gas tank with vodka but it's not an ideal.

@jankahar You should join the 3rd mega contest or I will have no one to compete against.

Second place is not so bad.

What are you waiting for?

Enter it!

sorry m8, i would really like to join the comp but i have no time because im back in school after 18~year "break":D first year done in nature/environmental science, actually ive been reading the same things they teach for nearly two decades on my own so the school has been a breeze

On 6/17/2019 at 6:32 AM, a6281665 said:

@jankahar Man, what school? It's summer time.
Who hasn't got 3 min in 2 days to water a house plant?
After giving it some thought, I think I know what you will be up to.

oslo-pride-2018-1519294513.jpg.a2da015b738ebacca1dd5d19115fcabc.jpg

Oslo Gay Pride Parade June 14 - 23, 2019

https://www.misterbandb.com/gay-events/norway/oslo/gay-pride

it takes time to take good pictures and writing good reports:D i would never want to halfass it

@jankahar Fine then, neither will I.

Who would I compete with, the Spanish noobs? Don't make me laugh, they don't even speak English.

Good luck on the exams.