Air Cooled light distribution

Growmaster J

So my current project is in a sea shipping container... It's 7.5 ft wide and 30 ft long and 9.5 ft tall.and insulated,A.C and ventelated. My problem is the spread I'm going to get from using air cooled hoods. Is it possible to get a 4 or 5 ft spread from a horizontal light? I've been vertical for so long...lol... My license is for 99 plants and I'm probly squishing as many Skywalker Kush as I can in there but have to build tables and design the room. I remember the tubes not disbursing the light to well and having 10+ lights the boxy reflectors stop cooling after about 4, lol... Any good air cooled reflectors out there... I was looking at thesun System XXXL and fell in love but there pricey and not easy to get to Canada

I don't know for the big air system so can't help on that ^^ bigger i've had was 450m3/H lol

Would it work too to take good reflectors like adjust a wing or diamonds or whatever, and buy a good air climatizer? you would not loose lumen at all and would be sure to get the optimal temperature.. with good fans to move the air ^^

Anyway that project sounds like a big and nice grow, skywalker is very attractive :D

Good luck man

• 2 months later...

So my current project is in a sea shipping container... It's 7.5 ft wide and 30 ft long and 9.5 ft tall.and insulated,A.C and ventelated. My problem is the spread I'm going to get from using air cooled hoods. Is it possible to get a 4 or 5 ft spread from a horizontal light? I've been vertical for so long...lol... My license is for 99 plants and I'm probly squishing as many Skywalker Kush as I can in there but have to build tables and design the room. I remember the tubes not disbursing the light to well and having 10+ lights the boxy reflectors stop cooling after about 4, lol... Any good air cooled reflectors out there... I was looking at thesun System XXXL and fell in love but there pricey and not easy to get to Canada

id go for a cooltube mate but go for the ones that have there own big reflector as the standard slip on one isnt great,tho with the better reflector is really good,go for the 150mm version with double light fixing so that way u could do 2x 600w or 2 x 1000w,,ect,