greenomatic87 - GHSC powderfeeding VS General Hydroponics flovanova offical report.

Gfarmer

they are both really good nutrient's, the exodus or the second plant ( the one receiving powderfeeding) did have more branches but it was vegged for a super long time where the other plant i grew was an autoflower strain so it didn't get didn't get any real veg time the green o matic was like 60 some odd days from seed while the exodus was vegged for 35 day's and then flowered for like 60 some odd days. but powderfeeding is really good still i wold say they are both pretty similar result wise i would have a hard time choosing between the two exsept for maybe the powderfeeding being easyer to handle as floranova is the consistancy of mud.

Damn man I can smell that cheese all the way up north :) !!! That looks very tasty after only 2 weeks. I find 2 weeks for me is a good time to start sampling, at least from the standpoint of it starting to show it's potency and flavour..I hear ya, I wish I had enough kicking around to let it cure for months before even cracking a jar, but I probably would still want a taste by the 2 week point :P Wicked that you're able to compare to the dispensary cheese. I would bet that you're just being modest, and truthfully, your cheese beats theirs :spiteful: !

About the hygrometer, very cool find bro. I've been interested in small ones that can fit in jars ever since I came across a really cool post on curing with pictures of some cool little ones. I think the post does a good job explaining jar curing too. Here's the link if you're interested.

https://www.icmag.co...ad.php?t=156237

I'm definitely (still) learning that drying/curing is a bit of an art I would say. And your own personal situation and variables (humidity, temperature, airflow, wetness, size, trim style of buds/plant) determine when it's time to do what..definitely some trial and error for me. Understanding the process, what is going on at each step, and what exactly I'm trying to accomplish with the buds at each step/stage is helping me fine tune things.

Nice report bro..always nice to read about and see your work & learn in the process. Thanks for sharing man..enjoy your fromage!!! (ya I've got some French in me :P) :D