Amsterdam July 20th-22nd..any requests?

skengdaddy

Yo..

I am going to the Dam for the 3rd time for my friends Stag Do and I wondered if there are any specific pictures or reviews or whatever that people might want while I am there. I am not going to promise the world for fairly obvious reasons..but I will certainly give it a bash if its reasonable and doable. I'm staying near the top of Vondelpark, a short walk from Leidesplein.

ps I am definitely the most excited person out of the 10 of us. I think I am going to venture down the hash path a little more this time..wish me luck haha

Peace Mothersmokers!

Hey,

if you don't mind take a look at the Karbouters Coffeshop, not far from the Himalya Lounge, one of the best place for hash. This is a real small neighborhood coffeshop, that has some exciting stuff to smoke - got my first Neder Hasj there which totally blew my mind to outer space. It is 10 minutes at mac walk from Vondelpaark. Once you pass that large bridge you turn to the left - coming from Vondelpaark and another 100 to 150 meters and you will see it a small window and the walls painted with little cobolts.

Please take a picture of the menu.

You won't regret it. Go in the evening and you can do nice window shopping, too . lol

The Amtserdammers red light district is located there..

I give the adress later on.

Peace

BAM

Just in the process of borrowing a Canon 60D so if you know about cameras I should be able get some very good shots! Will try and get those things and as many menus as I can, there seems a distinct lack of them online. Perhaps it is not something that is encouraged, who knows? Will attempt to get to the Karbouters and also try that hash from Greenhouse man, sounds delicious! Half the hash I see in Dam tends to look good enough to eat anyway haha

Peace friends

Okay then here is the adress

Ruysdaelkade

1072 AR

Amsterdam

and a link

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Kabouter.html

When going back you just have to turn to thbe left inside centrum and 50 meters away is the KAAHMIR LOUNGE - also a great place to hang out and esp. for exotic Hmalaya type hashish varieties amo goodies. Nice big place , comfy hangout..

Jan Pieter Heijestraat

85-87

1053 GM

Amsterdam

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Kashmir.html

TRAM Line 9 (and 3 I think?) will bring you there...

enjoy

Thanks Bam

Thats really not too far from me so will check it out.

Leaving at 4am on Friday morning for a 7am flight so less than 48 hours away!! Fair to say I am rather excited about smoking a ludicrous amount of beautiful weed in a relatively short space of time.. Bring on the Dam!

Happy Smoking compadre's