jean-guy strain hash,, the best

Gam92

I always make BHO hash and It is always the best hash I ever had no matter what... You ever watch those documentry showing the people who get the old school leb hash adding shit to it to cut it and make it just as good like valume pills.. or even worst shit at times.. It good if you make your own with a silk screen and press it all your self but ... as for time put in and quality of smoke ... running some butane thru a home made extractor is a great way unless you like sitting with a silk screen rubbing and smashing weed on it trying to collect all the keif that falls thru or emptying thru seven dif bubble bags. I agree you do get some pretty bomb ass hash with those methods but you also get bomb ass hash and oil the BHO way with time saved. Even if you have the time BHO is still some kick ass stuff

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

my favorite strain to smoke! Jean-Guy! Smell is like no other, you ever see cats in a fish market? thats how crazy i go for jean-guy. I hope someone has the foresight to make seeds so this strain can be shared. Never smoked something so sweet and so strong, amazing sativa dominant hybrid.

• 1 month later...