Kings-Kush/K-Train and the Auto-Bomb gift seeds...

atrox

Here we go. From the west of germany comes this grow report. I mentioned my experiences in my itroducing post, so go there and check if you like...

The grow started end of week 25, with seeds.

Watered them for 12 hours, took the sunken seeds out and left the boiling ones for another 12 hours in the water.

Kings-Kush: 8 of 10 survived till today

K-Train: 5 of 5

Auto-Bomb: 3 of 3

The two missing ones never started to live, so i dont see them as a loss. And by the way, i got 16 places in general. So i am fully stocked. 7ltr. very deep pots, with two different mixes of b'cuzz. The light mix and the normal mix with added extra perlite.

Days started in jify pots as you see in the pictures. From the small jiffy pots i placed them first in smaller plastic pots with are clear and allow perfect sight on the roots. I use a very light soil for human feed growing in this phase.

DSC02933

DSC02936

Then i place them in the mentioned 7 ltr pots with the b'cuzz soil.

now its beginn of week 29. that means they are 3 weeks vegetative growing. First on 22 hours per day lighting. Since this week i reduced to 18h light.

DSC02939

more good pics and detail looks on the 3 types after 6pm.....cya

• Like 1

I got the pics....

First a overview over the 16 plants. 2x4 Kings Kush in the back. The front left field is K-Train. The front right 3xAuto Bomb and 1xK-Train in the middle.

DSC02941

Then a detailed look on one Auto Bomb, week 3

DSC02949

The Auto Bomb next to a K-Train closeer view

DSC02954

A closer look to the Kings Kush in the back

DSC02955

have fun and ask what u like....

• Like 2

sweet man thanks for sharing your babies they all look good :)

I move your thread to grow journal section, the soil part in indoor growing is only for question related to growing ;)

Have a good grow and keep the pics coming :D

Well thx for the moving dust...

And here I am, back again with some pics and news. At the end of week three i recognized a smell, very slightly. First day of week four hairs kept spreading out of the Auto-Bombs. They started flowering, and so they got their first flower feeding.

Thx for the comments, I had little leave issues on the K-Train, but i figured out that the cold intake wind was the case. A little paper in front of the blast spreads it out nicely and the probs got away very quick. And now the summer even got back to germany. 29° in the forecast..... :cool:

To Tokage: Yes i thought about it very often. I do own 2x400W Setup but i still have to pay that bill. With a 1000W personal gaming computer and a boa constrictor that needs its heating and lighting, i consume a big amount of energy man...

"Building my own power plant in the backyard" would be a blog or thread i'll support from the first day...

I'm just about to load a few pics and be back with them soon...cya

Here we go...

First an overview

DSC02985

Auto Bomb flowering since last weekend

DSC02983

the K-Train I photographed once next to the Auto Bomb. I like that strong sidearms rising straight to the top...

DSC02974

I think tomorrow or the day after I'll send them in 12/12. But I am not really sure how much they rise in their flowering. I think not that much so I was focussed on a nice height till I let them flowering. The Haze I usually grow would get 3-4m tall if I let them grow for 4-5 weeks till 12/12. :)

No problems so far (I knocked on wood). The plants seem to like those temps this days here. 28°C outside means a nice and comfy 24° in the "box" during no light in the "daytime".

Every second day I spray a concentrated oil of the neem plant, or neem tree, i hope its called that way international. It works as feeding for the leaves and powers their defense against bugs of all sort.

so far, cya

• Like 4

Back on 30.07. with an overview

DSC03003

and a closer look to the flowering auto bomb

DSC03005

The Kings Kush and the K-Train are in 12/12 now. since saturday...

i am gonna post ther first hairs, as they appear...

thx 4 the comments.

thx dust

I read about the Auto-Bombs they should be critical by turning into flowering.

Mines turned out to look really good. By the time i saw the first hairs i addes small amount of pk and bloom feeding to the normal one i used before. No signs for stresses or something so far. They almost look photo shopped :) .

I always let them dry out quit far. For example: 3 liters for the 3 plants every 4 to 5 days. I dont care if they loose some of the big leaves in that dry times, they wont need it anymore by building flowers soon. First tops are really healthy and good looking that way, i recomend it heavily...when growing on soil.

I'll be back with news soon.

• Like 1

hey guys, i am back with some pictures i just took. I've been fishing for 2 days and got a light shock as i saw how tall they got. I guess it's the last blast of growing, by the time the first hairs have come too at Kings Kush and K-Train. So we are into full flowering mode now. Finally....

For this pictures i opened the growroom completely and tried to seperate the strains with the focus. I don't like moving them too much in this important time of the life. In my opinion every re-adjust of leaves or sidearms meens loosing power they could put into building flowers....Don't know. Maybe just a sort of tick i have...

first the Auto Bomb corner

then the K-Trains

and last but not least the Kings Kush

complete overview completes my post

peace out

post-14547-0-94691500-1344202806.jpg

post-14547-0-12701800-1344202973.jpg

post-14547-0-45544800-1344203037.jpg

post-14547-0-04734200-1344203156.jpg

• Like 3

sweet room man, all those girls are looking very happy to be here :)

Thanks for the update man, you'll love the autobomb, but don't hesitate to let her go few weeks longer that's where she really becomes beautiful ;)

Have a good grow and keep the pics coming :D

The girls look great. Top strains you got in there. I just love the Auto bomb high. Best everyday smoke ever imo.

Astonishing how different your pheno looks vs the one I grew a few month ago - pix in my gallery... Tat produced one phat oversized top cola bigger than the fattest dildo you find ..lol

Next plant i grow will be a KUSH and that Kings Kush looks just right.

Keep the updates coming

Peace

BAM

thx. So everyone can see that with the right climate conditions you dont even need that amount of light to grow some nice and healthy plants.

I just read franco's how about climate conditions. And its funny but i git it right as he recommends in this days here.

And i see that...

Tempereture gap 8-10°C between day and night. And as i mentioned before i also let them dry out between feeding.

Hope they produce some nice and big buds...i keep them pics comin.

Maybe my Sony Alpha can do a bud or plant of month shot in future.....lookin forward 2.

I just did some shopping and ordered additional feeding for my girls. I am getting:

cannaboost for my buds

cannazym for my soil

refill for my pk 13/14

when i got all, i post a pic of what I am using. Its all Canna by the way.

stay safe.

hey guys, I just did some shopping and ordered additional feeding for my girls. I am getting:

cannaboost for my buds

cannazym for my soil

refill for my pk 13/14

when i got all, i post a pic of what I am using. Its all Canna by the way.

stay safe.

haha nice man but she/he doesn't look so agressive :P i won't be scared of stealing your plants and maybe the dog with them hihi

I hope the girls will like the new products ;)

Have a good grow and give us some pics :D

thx 4 the comments.

to tok: Kinks Kush and K-Train went flowering last week of last month. so we are in third week.

Auto-Bombs went flowering approx. a week before.

The two Kush strains began shootin crisps too, dont know exactly but it can really have to do with this Canna BOOST i got just in time. They seem to love this.

Like i promised i post a pic of what i am using. Any questions or arguments welcome anytime guys. All the best 4 u all.

post-14547-0-71887000-1345130812.jpg

post-14547-0-72055000-1345130825.jpg

• Like 1