Kings-Kush/K-Train and the Auto-Bomb gift seeds...

atrox

hey smokey, that pure kush picture is pretty awesome, definatly not a mutant tho believe it or not that is a pretty common bud development i have heard people call it fox tailing , but basically its just an exsplosion of calyx clusters towering on top of each other, it is pretty common in select pheno types of og kush which is what i believe pure kush is. also will express it self in some cheese varieties even certain phenos of jack here does something similar to that its neat tho i love how they tower like that it gives thee bud a unique formation after drying that is pretty cool to have, it happens more in strains with larger calyx's trainwreck will sometimes do a similar formation and even some version's of norther lights i have seen it on. i also believe a few products from sagamartha seed's has the same formation i think stonehenge has it, here is a pic of stonehenge as you can see it is quite similar with regards to the fox tailing of the clayx's

http://www.highestseeds.com/stonehedge.htm

Getting better and better, at least now we have true colors :D

And those trichomes are almost clear, but we clearly see them good job man :)

Thanks for the pics ;)

Have a good grow

yeah, gettin better and better....

the unsharp parts are quit normal, i didnt cut out the sharp parts, that is what i still have to do.

only one distance can get sharp and 5mm e.g. is a long distance at a macro shot.

post-14547-0-03321300-1347642354.jpg

• Like 2

a little update, before i slowly begin thinking of cut the auto bombs. they are in 9th week, very close.

ones leafs now all turned to a "harvest me" yellow. and its in full sugered mode. i named one picture like that...

i think the k-trains want to foxtail a little, and only one has little amounts of coloured hairs, the rest is still packed with snow white hairs, slowly developing trichs, thats the sativa, but nice fat budds they get, good yielding for 400W i find.

last pic shows my new most loved shirt, in its most loved environment ! ^^

post-14547-0-66163300-1347854899.jpg

post-14547-0-47841000-1347854919.jpg

post-14547-0-39862500-1347854926.jpg

post-14547-0-10868800-1347854948.jpg

• Like 2

sweet sweet seeds, some nice strain there man, gonna have some haze powaa in that room :D

And the girls are looking beautiful, the AB is very pretty and should be very good you'll see ;)

Keep us updated on the other girls man, bt yeah very nice 400w room ;)

Have a good grow

haze powaaa, yessir !

but look at my kush powaaa, they closin now in with the lower budz so they gonna produce some nice average / good sized budz at all.

And they are rock hard, so nice and heavy i guess ^^

On HC01's advise, all get only honey from now with their clear water. I read it before but never tried...

post-14547-0-75759600-1347898659.jpg

• Like 2

i just smoked some kings kush lastnight so its nice to see some pictures of it, its a really nice strain every time i have tryed it the grape really stands out in it, usualy when something is married with og kush i find at least in the odor department the og kush tends to take over but that isent something that i have found with this strain ythe finnished products has destinct grape strain tones to it even tho the plant dosent get very purple looking the most i have seen is purple on the fan leafs but the taste is destinctively grape, and very potent at that its a very heavy indica strains really nice kick to it as well, those buds are getting there man soon enought and you will be enjoying the fruits of your labor a joyess occation for any grower no doubt!!! good luck my man with the rest of these ladies and i hope to enjoy many more grow reports from you in the future.

i just smoked some kings kush lastnight so its nice to see some pictures of it, its a really nice strain every time i have tryed it the grape really stands out in it, usualy when something is married with og kush i find at least in the odor department the og kush tends to take over but that isent something that i have found with this strain ythe finnished products has destinct grape strain tones to it even tho the plant dosent get very purple looking the most i have seen is purple on the fan leafs but the taste is destinctively grape, and very potent at that its a very heavy indica strains really nice kick to it as well, those buds are getting there man soon enought and you will be enjoying the fruits of your labor a joyess occation for any grower no doubt!!! good luck my man with the rest of these ladies and i hope to enjoy many more grow reports from you in the future.

hi mate, i was a little shy to ask, to be honest, but i got some of that purple leafs. wasnt so sure if thats normal, im gonna post. very nice to hear...

you read my growroom and my mind, good job bro.

man thats gonna be some really nice bud . yeah the grape in it im pretty sure its related to apocarthy genetics grape ape in some way but im not sure. its pretty nice tho i like it alot green house have quite a few good kushies the bubba is really nice i smoke that stuff all the time , im really interested in seeing how this k-train is gonna turn out too its not a plant i have seen to many grow reports on. the kings kush always amazes me tho every time i see a grow wether its on the forum or from friends pictures the plants look so similar its crazy i gota try growing this strains pretty soon. how tall has your gotten?

if the k-trains keep up this bud development, i have some for future bud of month contest. if i get a nice purple kush ( i think bigger leafs of top buds turn like that too), i will take alot of pics too, as i said, i never saw or had this. Cool. GHS first time grow and i am in love already....

very very nice purple leaves man, i love when i have purple leaves ^^

And i think one of the king's kush pheno is a black pheno no? one of the strain does don't remember exactly which one :)

Cheers man have a good end of grow ;)

one good quick news, about that missing seed. the problem is completely solved, i will receive that missing seed shortly.

one more time, thumbs up 4 GHS

and thx Dust. i didnt know much about this dark kush, but i will study about it now...

i searched a little bit....

although it happens to the kings kush. it is more a thing of the bubba kush. its very often that this bubbas go very dark. but the bubba isnt that far away in my opinion, and this 2 pictures i found, show kings kush gettin dark.

post-14547-0-72106400-1348047877.jpg

post-14547-0-64930600-1348047878.jpg

• Like 1

yes, this is a trait of some afghanistan highland strains. Esp. in very cold nights they prefer to turn black, than rot - a clever way to adopt to the reality of it's surroundings.

Ever seen black Tulips ? Rare but they exist, too...What happened a seed was missing ? I lost one opening the very first straw not knowing what to expect..lol

Good service .. my GHS plants are all from replacement-seeds and some extra freebies....Green House rules !

hey Bam: that missing seed is on his way i think, received a mail the day after. As you said it: GH rules...

I did know what to expect from their self made packs, i open it on a white sheet of papaer always. But i wasnt angry at all. Now i am more than happy, knowing that i receive it.

one funny thing: :-) <---- is 30 years old today, happy birthday.

2 of the kushes seem to have that dark genes. The bigger leafs now turn dark aswell.

I took one nice pic.

The second shows the 5th K-Train, we didnt see so much, because she is located in that AB neighbourhood.

Third pic is the K-train Headbud who i call the pinup.

post-14547-0-32011300-1348114045.jpg

post-14547-0-87596800-1348114051.jpg

post-14547-0-99730400-1348114064.jpg

• Like 2

i think i' gonna cut some weed tomorrow, to answer your question Tokage.

I just took out the AutoBomb wich i think is the most ahead one.

Please tell me what u think, she is now in her 9th flowering week. She seems to be ready. day 60(+3-5), hard to say on a aoutoflowering.

post-14547-0-15129900-1348169993.jpg

post-14547-0-67927300-1348170005.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice looking AB man!! do you still see new hairs growing on top of the buds? on the pics it doesnt seem like it and i would say she is ready too, but you see her better than us ^^

Have a good end of grow man and keep us updated on that harvest ;)

oh nice, thx Dust.

Just good to hear, another experient grower thinks like you. If you are that lucky to have one around any time.

I dont expect monster yields, not even good, but they came as freebies in june. So i am more than happy.

Because the look is just sweet. I keep u updated.

very good tell on that, Dust and Bam...

I have pictures of that trichomes. It was time to harvest, otherwise no milky where left.

So it is a mix between parts with many amber ones, and smaller areas with milky trichomes. All in all i would say 60-40, what i have seen on 2 plants.

I couldnt go to bed, knowing i would cut tomorrow, so what, get it done.

Enjoy my first 2 plants, Auto-Bomb (between day 60-70 flowering) (mostly on 12/12)(first 1,5 weeks on 18hrs)

soil: bcuzz+plagron feeding: canna / 400W natural grow with some light supercropping on the lower parts

post-14547-0-00694800-1348196035.jpg

post-14547-0-02394800-1348196061.jpg

post-14547-0-09059900-1348196072.jpg

post-14547-0-89017900-1348196084.jpg

post-14547-0-55850500-1348196097.jpg

post-14547-0-39448500-1348196314.jpg

• Like 3