Anguscr The Doctor

anguscr

Hi Dust ... Thanks man .... they going very good, the Dr. Elektro is fater daily & so is Doctor 4, & they seem to be faster than Dr 1 but they still been like 9-10 weeker, no dodt than Dr1 will be a ten weeker & GHSC site shows:

FLOWERING INDOOR:

8 weeks, with a yield up to 800 gr/m2. It should say 8-10 weeks

• Like 1

& The Doctor reached week 8 today, fedt them yesterday & next will be plain water & iniciating flush after that, here some today pics:

Doctor1

gallery_1987_364_65159.jpg

Doctor1 kola

gallery_1987_364_21016.jpg

gallery_1987_364_82731.jpg

Doctor1 aka Dr. Elektro

gallery_1987_364_31339.jpg

Doctor4

gallery_1987_364_14137.jpg

Doctor4 kola

gallery_1987_364_92534.jpg

Doctors group

gallery_1987_364_48873.jpg

Their las fedding was: SOIL: Canna Terra Professional Ml/p/galon Bio Flores 15 Bio boost 5 Humboldt Sea Cal additive 0 Cannazym 5 Rhizotonic Root stimulant 0

• Like 1

o man those are some seriously big buds on the main cola's, i love the variation in the different pheno's each one is in my mind a keeper which is pretty decent even the shorter one cause it has that classic like GWS fat single cola thing going on the other two pheno types are crazy the far left is awsome how it looks like its just one big cola those two remind me a of a pheno type i have seen in el nino plants not the usually short fat bud pheno but the medium tall slender long cola pheno el nina from mr nice does the same sort of thing

i know it will probably be a little while till you actually get a chance to smoke a joint off those i would like a comparison to other widow strains if possible i have been interested in the doctor for a while but havent had a chance to smoke but its great to see pictures even of her she looks like an amazing plant

Thanks greenomatic87 ... The Doctor as u mentioned is a great strain, it's very skunky, plant in the midle smells very fruity the 1 to the left & Dr. Elektro the right of the last pic are very similar in smell, more skunky , I'll be more than glad to give u a smoke report asap & can compare to other whites too as I grew & smoked most of the white family & I'm a big fan of the White Rhino & White Widow.

Week 9 for the doctors & they keep looking very good, did the first flush last wednesday & they are reacting nice, here some today pics:

Doctor 1

gallery_1987_364_12467.jpg

Doctor 1 cola

gallery_1987_364_71173.jpg

Doctor 2 aka Dr. Elektro

gallery_1987_364_84752.jpg

Doctor 2 aka Dr. Elektro cola

gallery_1987_364_55708.jpg

Doctor 4

gallery_1987_364_31318.jpg

Doctor 4 cola

gallery_1987_364_75561.jpg

Seems that they'll be ready to harvest next week, will up date the preharvest of them probably comming wednesday or thursday.

awesome man looking like a hedgehog (you know spiky thing? Sonic lol) anyway no matter what it looks like it looks great!

Those hairs seems they never stop growing and filing those colas, will sure be a nice harvest congratz man ;)

Good luck for those last days, last straight line :D

HAve a good grow

Elektro .... Cannot promise u that my good friend!!!! ....lol...lol...lol.

Thanks Bozoph, they did form nice colas !!!!

Dust .... In fact the top of the colas of Dr1 & 4 keep pruducing hairs & may need a few more days than Dr 2 aka Dr. Elektrro that has the formation of small fox tails, thanks for your comments my man, always welcome!!!

• Like 1

Thanks Levente, much appreciated, I will ...lol...lol...lol.

Elektro ... 1 has a very fruity smell the other 2 including Dr Elektro smell like fuel & more skunky, will tell u about the taste when light 1 .... lol...lol :cool:

Thanks jahfirefruit79 appreciate your kind comments, wish you a nice crop with those great strains you got.

Yesterday checked Doctor 2 aka Dr. Elektro & found mold in 2 buds close to the cola; took them off & found they contaminated 2 other buds:

gallery_1987_364_83036.jpg

trimmed the cola & checked it with a 30 x lent & it was very healthy:

gallery_1987_364_67357.jpg

placed a fan closer 2 her & checked today all The Doctors in the morning & all branches of Dorctor 2 aka Dr. Elektro were vey healthy so proceed 2 harvest Dorctor 2 aka Dr. Elektro & hanged them in a box:

gallery_1987_364_7957.jpg.

• Like 1

damn sorry to hear about the contamined buds man, but with a girl named elektro you could only expect a bad thing to happen :P

i hope the rest of the girls will be a nice smoke ;) Thanks for the pics and news and have a good drying ;)

Hi Dust .... All the other Doctors are looking very beatifull, thanks 4 your concern & good wishes. I think Dr. Elektro got some vodka on the way :alcoholic:Mr. :negative:

Tokage .... thankfuly it was detected soon & it was not extend more, plus Dr. Elektro was ready to go in 2 harvesr, but your comment's accurate as Mr. :negative:is an insane :gaming:so probably Dr. Elektro played 2 many games too, lolololol :rofl:any way, no regrets!!!!!!!!!!!! Way 2 much my man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!