7th day outdoor any advice?

Hi_Grown

I'm growing on the island of oahu. This is my first time growing. Help a fellow grower out people. Does it look big enough for 7 days old. I'm not feeding it any nutes yet. I read its too young for that. Can i use any sort of root enchancers? Hope to hear from you guys any help is appreciated. I have a pic attached

post-15222-0-22913600-1342807394.jpg

post-15222-0-35372400-1342807530.jpg

I'm growing on the island of oahu. This is my first time growing. Help a fellow grower out people. Does it look big enough for 7 days old. I'm not feeding it any nutes yet. I read its too young for that. Can i use any sort of root enchancers? Hope to hear from you guys any help is appreciated. I have a pic attached

Hello,

Yes they are in the norm for 7 days old and looks healthful.

For the roots at first 15 days (a bit less) I use a Rootjuice from Biobizz (2 to 3 ml/l). But if you don't use any it's not a problem.

That's a good start man, they are nice :)

I forgot to mention, I grow Indoor.

Several brands have an equivalent you should be able to find this everywhere.

For the price it depend of the shop, it's not very expensive but you will have less need than other fertilizers (because you use it 1 to 2 weeks).

Aloha. I used to live near Diamond Head.

Let nature take its course. Many people make a mistake and want to do too much.

When you determine what ones are female - you must transplant into bigger pots.

No less then 5 to 10 gallons. Use decent soil and water. Feed when needed (don't over do it or you'll be sorry) - error on side of less is more.

Peace..

Get them as much sun as possible while in this state.

If you are using good compost you won't need to feed them for a few of weeks, also be sure not to over water them, allow the soil to dry to at least half a fingers depth before re-watering.

Otherwise just try to relax and let a month go by, nature will take it's course and you will have some happy teenage plants ready for transplanting into their big grown up pots!

Good Luck

Nice sork man so far it looks like you don't need much help ;)

Like it's been said already, don't feed them as long as they don't need it, don't water them too much, always wait for them to dry for a few hours before watering them.

Love them, and they should love you back ;)

Good luck man, keep us updated

Don't worry man they look good, as long as they stay green you're ok ;)

I merged your topics, please try to update in the same topic instead of making a new one each time :rabbi:

Have a good grow man keep the girls healthy ;)