Critical Jack..........

nirvana76

Yes Toke. Two of the plants I grow them for three weeks and then force them into bloom.

I keep a hand to pick up some cutting.

Hello and thanks for your interest.

Peace friend.

Simone.

P.S. Here are the three J.C. at the start of second week Veg.

post-8107-0-74092200-1343719071.jpg

• Like 1

Yes friends. Yesterday, i have try to take the plants and give in outdoor, but with about 40 degrees any leaves was burned, my god, i am @madafçç...R.................. ;-(

Ehehehe, in this season is better under the Neon........

Simon.I hope that is not a big problem for the plant....

I'm sure they'll get back on their legs and run to flowering ;)

Those girls look nice man, i think my friend has grown that strain and it was one of his best if i'm not mistaken, so i hope it will be as good ;)

Thank you. Yes, this strain is a plant that does not need to make it grow so many days, 'cause when you put a 12/12 hours, before cominnciare to flourish continues to grow. If the force it to bloom now to eseempio that is of 20 cm, between 20 days at 12/12 hours will be 'at least 80 cm! I know, 'cause last year, I tried this strain but when I started I had to cut them to make it flourish problems.

Is a 50% sativa strain and 50% points, but although there are differences in phenotype are predominantly sativa, in fact if you see the photo of the summit, it seems the top of the G-13 Haze, Barney's, now?