Strainhunters teams for online gaming

ambertrichomez

guys sry i added wrong gamer tag its Urbann1ja lol forgot to write one n when i made it im on black ops 2 at the moment anyone join a round zombies or multiplayer...... we should make a liga team hehe train hunters go gaming :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Every time i get a new game it ends up me being mostly alone. I blame the damn consoles, the video games. The other day i got me Battlefield 4. Now im looking for some stoners to play with. Perhaps even some sort of semi pro so i can get some tips and pointers.
So if anyone got a headset, a pc and skype. Join me in all out war!

• Like 2

Actually buddy, even when i know i can go Ultra on graphic settings for Battlefield i chose not to.
After seeing a pro playing online with low settings and 4x anti alias i had to try.
To my surprise the game still looked excellent and now my character moves like the wind.
So what im trying to say is, why use alienware when the real pro´s still kick our asses with lower setting and a smoother game?

• Like 2

Actually buddy, even when i know i can go Ultra on graphic settings for Battlefield i chose not to.

After seeing a pro playing online with low settings and 4x anti alias i had to try.

To my surprise the game still looked excellent and now my character moves like the wind.

So what im trying to say is, why use alienware when the real pro´s still kick our asses with lower setting and a smoother game?

Hell yeah, I'll take a slight hit on graphics if it means no lag and a quick trigger finger :)

"like the wind" is better for sure :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

so, finally i have them both the new bugfield ehm battlefield4 and the cod ghosts

its a real mess what companies like EA do to the industry.

does the waitlist at full servers work for the ps4? because the ps3 still has no cue.

further watch the netcode videos on youtube. not sure if that is fixible. but i feel it changes from time to time.

first week was almost unplayable due to crashes. weird directX design time faults. 

i'm now lvl 61 and for me the game changed a few times. not only to the good. The crashes and stability was increased last patch but for me the netcode wich simply generates the location of everyone every second is weaker again. atleast yesterday it was.

the designer of EA say it would be difficult for the engine to handle all the information, players + vehicle and stuff thats flying around exploding

sounds logic, but why does it appear on 48 players operation locker the same like in silk road with 64 player for example. there is a bug in the coding wich is simply copied of bf3.

like most of the game, wich is copied, but remember the sportgames. EA always did the copy and paste to a new name job perfectly.

if the fifa engine isnt changed i dont need a new game, a simple add on with new rosters would be enough. But thats too cheap.

how much open beta time did we enjoy, 1 week. the first week was for ppl only that bought warfighter month ago. does this politics help do make games better?

counter strike, a game that works and that everyone played some day, had 2 or 3 month of open beta. +the beta go on after release to test quick fixes.

just imagine you pay 110€ for the EA full edition at base. counter strike was under 40€.

i play bf4, atleast to see if EA/dice is able to fix the netcode this time. but i bet they come up with bf5 before significant changes are made.

if you love gaming then you should watch this, opened my eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxXEidtxHk

additional the netcode issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai656sdq8rc

levelcap gaming had a nice netcode video too, wich is partly in that just seen

no one should buy the games for the € EA wants i think, go to retailers like g2play, save atleast your money abit. 

Well idk sure the Netcode got some probs, but 99% of the vids on YT  show nothing else then hes not on sry even if it is less than a mm it should not hit!

I play BF4 on PC and dont really have any issues other then rare crashes.

And i would never buy any game direct from the Publisher its just pretty stupid in my oppinion^^

Besides CS:GO has bugs that were adressed by the community allready in Beta still ramaining + massive memory leak wich leads to consistant crashes then since update horrible FPS and the Hitreg on any SteamServers is just horrendous so by all means CounterStrike is not a good argument for a well made game.

If i had to choose wich game was really dune after the release id say not even one in the last 3-5 years the only games that worked on release and never had issues are the nintendogames like mario.

And if u see how massive the Battlefield 4 is i really think most of the issues is due to massiv serveroverloads and has not really something to do with bad Programming.

Me for my part i enjoy the new battlefield better than the last one just cause it feels a lot better balanced and its not ike if u have a lvl100 as ur opponnt ur dead for sure :)

there was a question in hit reg and recoil at cs-go but i dont think that it that was so obvisous. and it never crashed here. not even the beta.

but

i love battlefield when it runs proper, maybe i just found a way that helps 

i just reduced my packet loss to 0% by adjusting the packet size in windows7 according to my connection, the english version: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/94721-mtu-limit-test-change-your-connection-s-mtu-limit.html

also i implemented old windows mouse speed by a simple tweak wich kills the win7 mouse acceleration, thats here: http://www.esreality.com/post/1846538/markc-windows-7-mouse-acceleration-fix/

first round feels better, fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

ghosts, i own that too now. 

is it just me or do you also think the world doesnt match the characters and weapons fully. i style i mean. 

world looks like animated movie,  characters and weapons still like a pc game.

i love some things about cod, but overall bf is the better game for me. still.

story mode single player is what bf misses abit. i found the campains soso boring 

and dice fucked us again :D they forgot or simple deleted the levelution in china rising. think they first concentrated on other things to improve, before create new probs :D i would love to see them...

fog, sandstorm and snowstorm... comparable to the paracel weather switch. 

fingers crossed we get some update soon...

LevelCap know it all. :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

little hardware upgrade...

switched from phenom II x4 965 to an i5 3570k ivy bridge 

on Asus p8z77 ; still 2x4Gb gskill ddr3 1600 but now in xmp mode, no hussle with hertzes and timings.

video card still 660ti evga, now downclocked a bit. a try to improve bf4 stabilty hahaha

kingston ssd is new, the old western digital hdd for storage, 

finally full usb3.0 and sata 6Gb/s support

first minutes i could not get the smile out of my face...

no way to compare amd and intel 3rd gen quadcore. that i5 feels atleast six core if not 8 if you have seen the amd perform before lol.

no sli or crossfire will ever replace raw cpu effectivity.

medium settings on 1920x1080 its still pushing 200fps in bf4 constantly

high settings about 150-180fps.

even the way the different settings look in game change. the low settings look now acceptable. 

btw, can anyone play conquest locker on pc? if then tell me, cause after patch on 13.02 its all going backwards. 

post-14547-0-78253000-1392478271.jpg

• Like 1

hehe you geek :P

And Atrox nice toy man! I have a I7 that i'm really enjoying as well comapre to the previous which was AMD X64 pretty old so for sure no comparison possible haha :) but since few weeks or maybe 2 month i found it a little slow, i think it's since i passed to 8.1 i might have to check  a little on the web wassap with this :rabbi:

had sleepless nights deciding if i buy the i7 3770 or the i5 3570k, but i never render movies or work on multiple screens

3770k is just too expensive for me, but i really like the open multiplicator of the k series

z77 and z87 boards can clock 1ghz / core safe and solid

so the plan is run it aslong as possible as it is now, then later upgrade to 16bg ddr3 with a proper overclock'd cpu 

• Like 1

i've never been a big fan of overclocking, not permanantly at least, i can this working when it is really ponctual on some operation or few minutes a day like 1 hour, but it has always been hard for my little heart to force myself to do this to my cpu :rabbi:   Like you said in one of your previous post, nothing like a good raw cpu efficiency :)

I have hesitated with the 3770 as well but the laptop i finally found for me had a 3630 but it's doing good as well :)