STRAIGHT TROUGH THE VEGETABLE GARDEN

PencilJoe

Thanks alot for your nice words and wishes...

I will write the name over each Pics, sry, it´s like Bro Atrox wrote I´m a noob :D but I know it now and do it at the next update...

thanks guys I wish all of you a healthy grow and a big big crop

best regards an wishes PencilJoe

• Like 1

Very nice pictures and a lot of plants. You deserve the positive points, so I think something should be done about these neg votes. I only get a few, but like yo i have no idea why or what the voter (bot? rookie thinking red means good?) wants. So i have a tipp how to stop that. Allow neg votes only with a few words in the fied before SEND ? Thaz way you get a clue if someone thinks you are wrong or if it is just a mistake.

These plants confuse mme. Some have thick stems like from outdoor plants but very poor branches - clones from very old mothers >I guess so.

Others are fabulous. How do you like those Grodan rocckwool cubes ? I found a bunch of big ones and starter cubes. I got a coco/clay pebble mix 50/50 atm. Seems I could just grow in pots with the cubes inside the coco mix ? Are they good to start seedlings ?

at first thank you bro ;) 2

and good eyes, i see you have a lot of experience ;) yes true 1 of them from a old mother almost a year "from a friend" i know not so good but however i like the strain :D and one with poor branches are a Automatic Strain.... I like to use the Gordan cubes alot especially for seeds i did it just for fun one day and know i only use it so long till i see the roots then i put her into the coco medium i water it at first with a mix of an EC of 1.0 and an Ph of 6.5, it works pretty good for me.... but i like a few different strains in soil Blue Chees is one of this i don´t know why but for me it has a different taste in soil much intenser and even at soil i use the rockwool cubes ;)

wish you a healthy grow nad all the best

regards PencilJoe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi guys and girls very good job this is what it is all about the no how which we share because of you guys in 8 months i went from i dont get it till now i actually no what i am doing this i no is a full time job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i am retirered i am thinking of relocating to cali so i can become even better thanks everyone QUICKMARK