Greetings from Argentina!

Bioxido

Hi! i'm from Argentina and I really like the expeditions, and the places you guys go, it's my dream to do an expedition like that...

I've been growing for two years... i've used both indoor and outdoor and unfortunately i have never used GH seeds but i'm hoping to...

I'm hoping to be an active member of this great and big family/comunity

Sorry for my english, is not as good as i wish...

Hola, soy de Argentina... la verdad que me encantan las expediciones y todos los lugares a los que van, es algo así como mi sueño ese jaja hacer una expedición de ese tipo me dan celos cuando veo los documentales jajaja

Cultivo desde hace dos años, lo eh hecho tanto en indoor como en outdoor, aunque en estos momentos me dedico más al indoor por el invierno y la falta de sol en mi jardín. Lamentablemente nunca eh podido hacerlo con las variedades de GH pero espero poder hacerlo este año...

Espero ser un miembro activo de esta familia :)

Saludos!

• Like 1

Wow... such a warm welcome...

Thanks bro, those words really make me feel part of the family hahah... I hope to be useful helping others...

I'm going to the chat now... but, you know... "live conversation" is not my speciality for the English... when I write in a post i can use some help from google ahhaha

see you in the chat ;)

Welcome on SH forum man,I hope you will like the place and improve your english while you are here ;)

If you have any problem like tok said don't hesitate to ask for help one of the mod, we have spanish admins there for you too (Mr.X, Fran.gh, Jose.gh) ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum

see ya online

Bienvenido en el foro SH, espero que te guste el lugar y mejorar su Inglés, mientras que usted está aquí;)

Si usted tiene cualquier problema como tok, dijo, no dude en pedir ayuda uno de los mod, los administradores españoles tenemos a su disposición también (Mr.X, Fran.gh, Jose.gh) ;)

Tenga un buen descubrimiento del foro

nos vemos en línea

Welcome Bioxido!

Glad you found this Forum, which I think is one of the friendliest forums I have ever been a member of. :)

Lots of really nice people here, of all different levels of experience with our favorite plant!

And yes, the chat room is a fun place to relax, maybe smoke a j or two.

Please don't worry about your English. We will understand you, and your English language skills will just keep getting better with practice!

Best Wishes,

Alex

• 2 months later...