Ghost Grower [Super Lemon Haze - Liberty Haze - Holy Grail Kush - Big Bud] [Harvest]

Ghost Grower

congratz man those lemmon buds looks delicious :D i hope the smoke will be as good as the look ;)

And the LibertyHaze is finishing really nicely too with this little purpling going on.

They all look good anyway ^^

Thanks for the news have a good drying and end of grow ;)

awesome plants man they are getting better everytime!! and yet everytime you don't think they could get better but they do :)

So frosty buds man, i love how the Liberty shoots everywhere new hairs gonna make some sweet buds ;)

And for sure that SLH will be tasty!

Thanks for the news man have a good flush ;)

OMFG!!! What for beautifull Ladies...they has to be printed on postcards or something like that! And right know i found my "Grow of the month"! Bro, you did a realy realy sophisticated job! After those eyecandy i can hardly wait for my trip to XXX this week!

When i take a look @ your pics, it seems that my smartphone got a SLH Smell App, so impressive they are, that there is an imagination of the smell in my nose!

Thumbs up n' cheers

gus

Sorry, it's only the pictures of the plant I harvested today, hummm yes no pictures of the manicured buds and sorry for that they already in the drying room heh...

I will post pictures of the buds tomorrow don't worry :) and the rest of the plants because I had no more battery in the camera :P

-Peace

Liberty Haze RULES...it was one of my favs* last trip to a'dam. Beside "Kosha Kush"@ Grey Area and "Sticky Fingers" @ Blues Brothers. Dude your Ladies are awesome...and i'm sooooo jealous, that they take my love to an outher Man :ireful:....

*i've tested 42 Strains of herb 'n hash :pioneersmoke:

Ya sorry I missed the sensitive comment..well man gotta say they all look like prize winning buds so you may not have forced anything but ya did something right :) Thanks for sharing..I've been admiring your grow from the start. Any thoughts on what's next? Did you get seeds for the cup?