Ghost Grower [Super Lemon Haze - Liberty Haze - Holy Grail Kush - Big Bud] [Harvest]

Ghost Grower

Right on! I can't get seeds in Canada but got Hybrid powderfeed and think I might scrog some GHSC Trainwreck and Jack Herrer for the Cup..haven't decided 100% on the strains yet..got another 4 weeks or so until my current babies are done and I can plant for the cup :) Best of luck finishing these beauties and with the Money Makers for the Cup!

• 2 weeks later...

What a great grow man!! Congratz on all of that beautiful bud, amazing strains and you did em justice!! You must be happy..that's a long wait 13 weeks + veg..have a good dry/cure and be sure to let us know how they smoke. I'm REALLY interested in the Holy Grail Kush..want to grow it in the near future myself. AWESOME SHOW..thanks for sharing!! :biggrin:

It was first strain ever to get 100% score at a cannabis cup I believe? Have you ever smoked it before? And last question.. I gotta ask bro, how long did it take to harvest and manicure all of that at once? My last/first grow I was like a snail lol...seemed like I was taking forever for one plant :P

Congratz man those girls are looking awesome!! pretty colors and very nice looking buds on all of them :D

I hope you'll have a good drying with you moving, and enjoy that smoke ;)

Don't forget few dry pics for us ;)

Have a good drying and smoking, and thanks for the nice journal :D

@ smokey : I did not smoked Holy Grail Kush before but they smell awesome. (I've only tried a sample from the dry one actually curing, taste promising and I felt fixed :D).

For the cut and manicure I did 5 plants in 3 days, can take up to 2, 3 or 4 hours for one plant, but for the Holy Grail it was way faster, some strains are easier to manicure than others. (SLH was quite fast to do too).

But I like clean manicure so it takes longer.

@ Dust : Thank you for following my grow, still some weeks to go before I move so they will be dry, glass jar are waiting now heh :D

I'll try to post some dry buds pictures in a week or so.

-Peace.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...