making BHo and AHO

gobru

• 2 weeks later...

The ol butane hash yummy. The less butane you run through the thicking and stronger the hash. The more butane you run through you get a more oil type what they reffer to as honey oil. This stuff is def worth making. I always do a light run to get the real good hash then a b wash with lots of butane to get the good honey oil. Both are always really good. Suggestions on the hash because its really sticky and hard to work with at times.. Grind some bud in an elec grinder take the crystal on the grinder and mix it with the hash you made, it wont harm the potency to much cause its mostly crystal and it will make the stuff way easyer to work with.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The ol butane hash yummy. The less butane you run through the thicking and stronger the hash. The more butane you run through you get a more oil type what they reffer to as honey oil. This stuff is def worth making. I always do a light run to get the real good hash then a b wash with lots of butane to get the good honey oil. Both are always really good. Suggestions on the hash because its really sticky and hard to work with at times.. Grind some bud in an elec grinder take the crystal on the grinder and mix it with the hash you made, it wont harm the potency to much cause its mostly crystal and it will make the stuff way easyer to work with.

I no longer make this BHO hash although it is very good and less time consuming... I have found better use of making honey oil with alcohol .. cleaner tasting more of the non natural stuff comes out when you cook off the alcohol .... Although i stand by some good BHO I found i'm slowly moving towards keeping it more natural.. i'm hoping to be able to grow enough bush stuff to make the afgan style with some drums sticks and a screen.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Had a attempt at making a little myself, I ended up with a chest infection too :-( I wonder if that has anything to do with breathing in the fumes of the isopropyl alcohol, has any one else suffered chest infection when making oil with that product ?