GHS Strain Help

Primzz

Hi All, Need a little help from the ganja guru`s lol. I am looking for 2 indoor strains from GHS that are yeilders and flower between 9 - 10 weeks. I did have Himalayan Gold & Super silver haze in mind but have heard that the yeild on Himalayan gold isnt as good. Any Info on the Super Silver Haze by people that have grown the strain would be great.

Here is the Equip i will use - 1 x 400w HPS / 1 x 400w MH / & 1 x 600w HPS if needed / 2 x 125w Duel Spec CFLs
10 - 12ltr Potts, CoCo soil, Canna Nutes and a load of love lol.

So if i could get some help on some good strains from GHS that can be kept under 6ft high and that are very good yeilders.

Thanks in Advance

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

your question you asked about what you think you should yield as for your set up and the strain ... well thats a very hard question to answer it can depend on so many factors is this plant going to be grows to its full potential ? or 4% of its potential ? are you going to grow hydro or soil ? what is you rtempature ? what is your ph ? one of the biggest questions i want to ask is how long are you going to veg the plant before you start to flower ? if you start 12/12 with no veg time you can yield as low a a couple grams if you let it veg for 2 months and you know what you are doing you should yield some very very nice wieght my friend