Jimmy-SweetMango-15-08-2012

Jimmy

sounds good mate, glad to hear you like it too :D

:D yeah man.

Do you use peroxid? That will help to create more "air" in the rez.

Do you see a huge diffrence in the size and end result between those autos and the older grows you had, like exodus?

No Tokage I dont us that, like I say they been running bay them self the hole growth. But dont worry I will update my setup for the world cup ;)...

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Nice grow Jimmy well done bro, looking forward to reading the smoke report mate.

hahaha don't be sorry man lolol ;)

I hope those girls will be a very nice smoke and goodyeilders :D

Keep us updated on that buddy ;)

Have a good drying!

Jim ae ..

how things are going there dude ....

let us show what we can do!!

hugs

Creature, just creature. :D

Thanks guys, you rock. The plants are hanging high and start to get there but still a bit wet. The smell is really amazing. Stay tuned for more info and I will be back whit more info in a week or so.

Peace & SMoke

Jimmy

Great grow Jimmy those mango's look lovely.

Are thos "water farms" your using?

Cant wait to hear what they smoke and taste like.

Peace and smoke

Lams

Thanks Lams yeah it is Water farms and the smoke report is coming soon ;).

Very nice my friend!!

Peace !

Thanks bro :D.

red bull jimmy :-)

very nice plants and great work!!

respect!!

thx for report

Thanks bro very nice of you :D. Check back soon for a smoke report ;).

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Harvest and smoke report!

Sweet Mango Autoflowering is a new strain how have the chance to go big, in my eyes. Never I try a strain that keep me going on work after work or in the morning. A very productive strain. Ok now I cut down my plants when the tricomes was cloudy and very little amber. So the stoned effect is not so hard, it´s a more uplifting high whit a hazy outcome. The taste is so fruity when you inhale it and when you exhale you got this sour haze taste coming out. The smell is Mango it´s really sweet whit a hint of pear and a something that I can´t put a word to my wife says it a hint of Jack Here. Was changing words whit Dust about it to and same answer there is something in Sweet Mango how is very hard to put a word too. But the best word I can come up whit is sugarcane taste, if you ever have it you know what I mean. I got two different types One short and one tall, the only smell different is that the tall was smelling cat piss in the end of the growth it´s goon now. The smaller type is more sweeter in the taste. Hard strain to judge. A special little one

:D. I was checking out the flavor wheel on GHSC home page and it´s spot on whit the flavors. I got a fare harvest for the amount of work I put on the growth. 41, 41, 52 and 44 grams whit a total of 178 grams. The only thing I miss is that it go for one or two weeks more before I cut them down, but when you have plans and are on a time schedule you need to do some things that not always is the best. But hey Im happy, I got smoke, great smoke and it was a long time ago I was able to smoke a joint before work ;) and keep my cool and work good. Sweet Mango is a strain that go´s up in my top 5 of strains I really like and is right now on the list of strains how I gonna grow again. Come on, amazing smoke on only 9 weeks from seed what more do a grower need :D;). Please enjoy the photos.

post-1904-0-37323200-1352199834.jpg

post-1904-0-85030200-1352199834.jpg

post-1904-0-36840600-1352199835.jpg

post-1904-0-86079500-1352199835.jpg

post-1904-0-35275400-1352199836.jpg

post-1904-0-02588400-1352199832.jpg

post-1904-0-45884200-1352199832.jpg

post-1904-0-89792900-1352199832.jpg

post-1904-0-33963300-1352199833.jpg

post-1904-0-70959900-1352199833.jpg

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• Like 5

Ecellent write up Jimmy, so full of information .

sounds like it was a real pleasure to grow, you sure got me wanting to give it a go!

Fruity ,sweet & uplifting thats enough to put a smile on my face. :D

Top 5 on your list thats a pretty good result.

You got some absolutely cracking photo's of her, congratulations bro :)

Peace

Lams

Ecellent write up Jimmy, so full of information .

sounds like it was a real pleasure to grow, you sure got me wanting to give it a go!

Fruity ,sweet & uplifting thats enough to put a smile on my face. :D

Top 5 on your list thats a pretty good result.

You got some absolutely cracking photo's of her, congratulations bro :)

Peace

Lams

Thanks Lams very nice of you. Yeah give it a go if you have the space and time ;).

Nice Bro... Really wich that I could smoke one of that with you... :-)

Come over and I roll one up ;). Thanks for the comment bro.

very nice report Jimmy thanks for hard work :D

Have a good smoke ;)

Thanks Dust, happy that you like it.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

My mouth is watering ! Thanx for the thread its ace

Im seriously consdering this one for next year now, great work well done

Thanks bro very nice of you, and cool that you gonna grow sweet Mango :D you are gonna love it.

I couldn't agree more, great job Jimmy, as always :P.

You just convinced me to order some seeds now!

Thanks buddy, very cool that you will grow it too.

Did you taste the mango in her(you never said). It was a good report and you covered it all.

About taste in autos. Almost all autos i had was bery hard to define taste. Smell was pretty easy but taste is damn hard. Seems like autos are more complexed that way? Thank you for taking the time Jimmy. We are all richer for it.

Hey Tokage. Yeah sorry I miss that one lol. There is a hint of mango when you inhale it, but not close to the smell. And yes it was very hard to put a finger on all the taste´s whit auto. Thanks for stop by and leave a comment brother.

Peace & SMoke

Jimmy

Thanks for taking the time to share and all the great info on this awesome sounding new strain Jimmy! it's a HUGE help for all of us who want to grow it but don't know who or where to turn to for information :) The plants were beautiful both alive and dried. Tons of great info and details that will really help me growing out the 3 I have now..thanks again.

The anticipation is high with how tasty you make them sound!

I'm finding my sweet mango's seem to be sensitive to nutrients compared to the super critical auto's and northern lights auto..how did you find them?

Sounds like a wonderfull smoke friend... great report. Thanks for the hard work you inspire me Bro.

Is that a cooltube and a adjust A wing you got combined ?

Peace Bro ...

Thanks buddy. Yes it´s from my first setup ever lol I got a cooltube and a wing build in together, and after I never took it a part. I dont use the cooltube so I have no need for it. Take care and thanks again for the comment.

Thanks for taking the time to share and all the great info on this awesome sounding new strain Jimmy! it's a HUGE help for all of us who want to grow it but don't know who or where to turn to for information :) The plants were beautiful both alive and dried. Tons of great info and details that will really help me growing out the 3 I have now..thanks again.

The anticipation is high with how tasty you make them sound!

I'm finding my sweet mango's seem to be sensitive to nutrients compared to the super critical auto's and northern lights auto..how did you find them?

Hi smokey

Thanks for the warm comment :). Im very happy that you find my journal interesting and I´m sorry for not be a complete journal was a lot of problem of the making of this journal like uploading photos, setup getting old and falling a part lol. But I made it all the way hahaha. Like I wright in the journal they pretty much run by them self from day one. I make only a solution of Ph 5,5 and a EC of 1,5 and fill up the tanks. I was thinking the opposite that I can push them harder on the EC. But I can be wrong. Thanks for the input and Q.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

• 1 month later...

Really nice grow Jimmy! I was specifically looking for a grow journal on this strain. I went through all of GH auto flowering strains and did a process of elimination based on what i was looking for and ended up with the Sweet mango Auto. So i am very happy to see how well this strain has done for you! I am gonna pick some up when i am in Amsterdam next year. I will be growing them outdoor, guerilla style!

• 4 weeks later...