Super Lemon Haze Coco Grow

gonzosghost

....and stand you shall my friend :)

I realised that recently I've done nothing but give you guys photos. Although photos are good fun there's a photo section I suppose.:) So here's some recent info....

She's been taking 1.5Ec quite well with a 2-1 ratio on the base and bloomers. She's now just on bloom A+B and overdrive for the last week or so. Watering every 2-3 days. I got a little excited and thought it's time to pre-harvest flush the lot of my girls the other day. So I went and flushed them all, gave them nothing but water for 4 days. Was a bit premature I think, after watching the growHd video my super lemon haze has a couple of weeks for sure. It's a bit silly depriving her of food just when she's about to beef up. I decided to start up a feeding schedule again at 1.3Ec. Will give her at least a 5 day flush when she actually looks ready :)

The reason for the early flush idea was that some leaves are quite dark and curly and would have liked them to lighten up before the end. The problem is... would there be enough nutes left in the leaves to feed the bud at this crucial time when they fatten up? My guess is no :)

Anyway, ramble over...lol :D

G

Gotta love Jorge :) One of the best guides out there.

Well my fellow Strainhunters it's harvest day tomorrow for my girl, she is looking and smelling great :) can't wait to smoke that scissor hash :) Feel like she could have went another week or so but I have to chop her tomorrow due to reasons I've explained on other threads. She will still be great :)

Bring on the chop :)

You can´t go around saying things like that to a grow addict. That would be as telling your kid you bought her/him candy but he can´t have anything!

Lol :D

The deed is done :) My fingers smell awesome :) got a little ball of hash, nothing to shout about. There was only one plant and I only manicured a few buds. Left most of it for a dry manicure, good for flavours apparently, I trust our guru Franco (thanks dude).

Because I FIM'd her there was 4 main tops, two slightly bigger than the others. I will also say that she was chopped quite early, not much amber, again, like I said in the WW thread I don't want seeds. I just cut my losses (and the haze) and took her now....

qRwcxl.jpg

fidqRl.jpg

QWfV4l.jpg

GEmn3l.jpg

j5upGl.jpg

05Nt9l.jpg

Like I said, she was not really ready but there was seed starting to appear, very small seed and only on a few buds. I may have been hasty but it's done now and I'm sure she'll be lovely. The smell reminds me of the lemon cleaner I have in the cupboard, lol...in a good way :) Can't stop smelling my hands :)

Anyway, if you guys have any thoughts on the dry manicure/wet manicure then id love to hear your experiences. Somethin to chat about whilst this shit dries I suppose :)

• Like 2

The whole watt to weight thing is better when you have all the same strain tightly packed in with SOG or SCROG. I had 1 SLH, 3 White widows and an Afghani all under 600w dual spec. I FIM'd the SLH, vegged for 4 weeks flowered around 24in and got around 2oz.

Each WW has averaged 2oz and 7gs with 4 weeks veg time.

Afghani about 2oz also.

So final weight about 300g id say :) When I say 0.5gs/watt it sounds shit but I'm happy :)

Quality over quantity, your buds are top notch. :D

I for sure aint juding no one, especially when your weed looks the bomb.

We all do what we do, how and when we do it.

As long as you got that quality and you aint buying bum weed from the street you a winner all the way.

you get nothing but respect from me, keep up the good work. ;)

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

Thanks man, agree with you there 100%, quality beats quantity hands down.

When you look at the jars up close the buds all just blend into each other. No good buds and shabby buds just nice even crystals. Every bud on these plants feel sticky and smelly, which was a main concern of mine. Ive been around a few grows and have seen some potency loss with the side and lower branches so I was hoping with my first solo run to avoid that :) Been moving my girls around for even growth ;) thankfully it's worked.

Couldn't be happier :)

Away to see if my bubble hash is dry enough, must have at least 10g :) God I love this...

Take care, Gonzo :D

• Like 2

damn gonzo your ladies are always breathtakingly gorgious!!! i am really impressed with this grow the super lemon haze it makes me really wanna grow that strain out for now i am just gonna have to settly with white lemon but damn i will definatly be considering it in the future so if anyone and green house asks you can say this grow journal for sure sold at least one pack of super lemon haze seeds

Really appreciate your comments dude, thanks :)

Well the buds have started to tighten up in the jar now after a week cure. Gonna let her cure till Christmas see how she is then ;) Will get a decent pic for you guys soon. Daily jar opening makes the room smell awesome :)

Thanks dudes :)

I weighed the SLH after a fortnight in the jar and there's 48.5g. Buds are so tight, will take a while to cure properly. Might get to smoke it on Christmas morning :)

Erywpl.jpg

uin6Ql.jpg

F3e5Pl.jpg

The smell is amazing, if I could train a lemon to jump out your screen and punch you in the face it still wouldn't come close to it...best smelling weed ever :)

• Like 1

I know, lol :D

I promised myself id give it a good cure, get the most from her great taste :) so I have to discipline myself, especially every day when I open up the jar and smell its sweet lemon zest.

Of course, I've been doing weekly potency tests on all curing strains :) God I love Mondays :)

Hello fellow smokers, I've been in the grow room pre-trimming my 2 Super Lemon Haze girls for hash making. If you've been following this thread you'll remember they've been hit by a WW clone that hermied, very small seeds in it. It's acceptable to smoke but I've decided to have a concentrate making day with the whole lot. Definitely gonna try dry ice, also would like to try butane BHO or maybe alcohol extraction. Watched a friend make oil in a homemade honey extractor once. This stuff also doesn't smell like SLH anymore it smells like white widow, due to pollination I imagine? I'm new to this so not sure how that works, I haven't labelled my clones wrong, I think...lol :)

Anyway, started flushing a few days ago...here's a look....

HZlDxl.jpg

vnyaal.jpg

TFY8El.jpg

Can someone please give me an idea if this is right...

Dry trim - Alcohol, dry ice and butane extraction.

Wet trim - ice water extraction.

1, Is this correct?

2, Is it necessary to flush for making hash, BHO, oil etc?

Thanks guys :)

Looks like a new cross - not bad, don't waste all buds on oil or hash making. Trim sugar leaves etc. are okay and must be extra dry, you crumble them by hand first and take away all stems and bigger clumps from lil buds etc. Then take a sieve and press the powdery stuff with a spoon through that sieve first. Most important step for Kief production. The rest goes in a Shaker or a Rim Box and then comes out a lot of the good Kief. That must be pressed as good as possible . If you can get dry ice makes it easier and you get all the resin out .

With the regular process you still can make oil from the rest. Do not experiment with bhutane without the proper tools and a guide. It is explosive and dangerous. Must be done outside with extra care and far away from fire or cigarettes etc.

For Bubble Hash you need the bags and lots of Ice plus a mixer - Lots of work and the results are mostly meagre - Sure you could use the buds and get like 0.3 or 0.5 from 3 gram of bud - Try it out. I am sure others got more tips..

I'd smoke the buds first before deciding to make hash with it White widow is a killer strain and SLH as well, so it might be a great smoke ?