Super Lemon Haze Coco Grow

gonzosghost

First of all thanks for the input, much appreciated :)

I understand what your saying, WW x SLH would be killer but think I'll still go with the hash plan. There's an abundance of buds in jars for Christmas fun, got about 8oz of really sparkly smoke so I'll turn these 2 girls into hash. Saying that I may keep a bud for a bong :)

I've made ice hash plenty of times using water extraction, with bags and with the gravity gumby method but never with dry ice, butane or alcohol. Also never used good sticky bud, only trim.

I do also understand the dangers of these methods. Thanks for the heads up. Watched a lot of vids online including Rick Simpsons oil making one. Will do more reading of course, never do anything like this without gaining as much knowledge as I can. I'm also fascinated in those dry ice vids :) Storing the stuff is a nightmare, it depletes very quick and destroys standard freezer due to extreme cold temps so will have to order the stuff once the buds are dry :)

i don't have enough knowledge in BHO to answer to you ^^ but lately on the fourm we've had a loots of discussion about BHO and diverse honeys or extraction, check a little around maybe you'll find your answer ;) otherwise i'm sure the others will pass by ;)

good luck man

Cheers dude, had a good look over some of them. Some nice threads. Well I've had a bit of fun today :) I bought a honey bee extractor and did a practice run with the fan leaves I removed 4 days ago and here's what came through...

l8QOUl.jpg

Purged it for 15mins, will need more whipping I imagine.......anyone?

Hey Gonzo looking good there.

Purging longer will remove more impurities.

It looks like we need a new thread on purging, a lot of our American members have been doing this for sometime now, so maybe they can help.

Vaccuum purging is a very good way to get rid of the butane.

Motorized vaccuum pumps cost between 100-200 euros or you could try this method i found on youtube, where a guy uses a vaccuum food storage container and a vaccuumpump/brake bleed kit.

Vaccuum pump/brake bleed kit - http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B0007VT4RC

Vacuvin food saver - http://www.vacuvinon...age/B000XR49HA/

There is also alot of useful info here - https://www.thcfarme...g-method.30770/

I will do some research and if anyone else would like to do some as well, we can all make our forum a little better.

Today i am tired, so if someone want to start a thread, maybe call it "Purging BHO" and put it in the "Hashish, Oils & Creams section".

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

Thanks man, it cost €29.99. Could have got it online cheaper but couldn't wait :) Got up this morning and thought....I'm gonna make honey today :) lol

Could have made one but I've read about certain materials that react to the butane so to keep things simple and safe I just bought it ;)

The honey is killer, even though it was low grade leaf used. I just put a blob on my white widow and in the B.o.n.g.......yummmmm. I'm nicely baked anyhoo ;)

Can we get a photo on the extractor you bought?

Here we are.... :)

Go4lpl.jpg

The trim on the plate behind has already had 2 tins through it, could go again but was just a practice with really low grade fan leaves so will just bin it and wait for the main event :) My clones are hanging up (whole plant) slowly drying in the cupboard should be a week or so before its time. Will order dry ice at the end of next week so it arrives around the time that the buds are dry :)

I know this discussion could now be in the hash, oils, creams section but it's still SLH hash so will continue. It fills in time for this smoke report that will come soon from the initial grow, still a slight tickle on the throat but tasting sweeeeet. Obviously more curing is needed :)

• Like 1