Question about The Church.....

WkdNess

Hi

I've been trying to find an answer to my questions (worries) on the Facebook page and other forums but can't seem to get an answer so I'm hoping someone from GHS can help me here.

I am just finishing week 5 of flowering The Church and the bud formation seems to be rather slow compared to other strains. I am starting to get really worried that something is wrong.

Is this strain a slow flowerer (flowers appeared rather quickly when turned to 12/12) or is there something else wrong?

Thanks

Ness.

Hey ness don't know if you seen first answers already but we had a backup so they are gone,

All in all we were asking for some pics and details on your setup, but mostly pics to see what you call late ;)

Maybe there are just getting ready to exploooode and make you happy ;)

anyway give us some pics :)

• 1 month later...

I hope you had the same issue I was facing when I first grew out the church - the size of the flowers can be misleading. This strain, in my experience, has always produced smaller but very dense, heavy flowers, one of my favorites!

• 8 months later...

did you have any problems germinating Church seeds ive been germinating 2 using the techniques stated by GHS but they have been germinating for 2 weeks and all that has ahppened is one of the seeds has cracked but no shoot is showing and the other has done nothing at all ?

Bro! 2 seeds just nothing. Try 100 and see how many comes up!

I grew the church, and i must add that the pack i brought from a reseller germinated much worse. If they were not stored properly... But the ones i got straight from the source, i had 100%. maybe 25/25 if i remember good... And it is a luvly strain, ready in 9-10 weeks with a good yield and nice smoke for both day and night! Best of luck!!

• 3 weeks later...