Inyectado

mix strains in 1 joint

15 posts in this topic

You roll a joint on your tray, always some crumbs left. Do another of different strain, more crumbs, and so on. Now mix and roll another with all the crumbs. Anyone do this Too? Guess you could use your pipe or bong or whatever you use too.

yeah i do it often too, can give you pretty nice surprises :D

It also good when you mix fingerhash ;)

hahaha good idea bro, i do it like Dust says i collect all my finger hash and knead it together so you have a few strain hash its always a pretty nice smoke ;) sometimes like a nuclear explision in your brain

1 person likes this

My wife gets these free cosmetic bags with free samples. I use the older ones to hold papers, small scissors, some cannabis, grinder. I removed everything and dump all the random crumbs and rolled it.

Got smashed.

I had 6 large kilner jars full of hash bomb (my last grow) when i ran out i forgot about them, 3 weeks later after having no weed at all i got a makeup brush in the jars, there was lots of trich dust in the bottom, put it all through my massive zombie bong, and i nearly died i was that stoned!! even more stoned than i was with the actual weed itself!! my friend washes her grinders in washing up liquid, but i let them get really caked up and sticky, virtually unusable and wssh them out with 99 ler cent alcohol and have a nice little left over hash party!!! xD Amazing stuff and even more so when desperate!!

1 person likes this

i like to let my grinder pack up too ^^

But i don't use alcohol, only a blade to clean it, and you get some very nice pressed hash :D

One of my favorite things to do is mix diffrent strains in one joint. For example if you want to knock ppl in a coma a joint of bc black and Chocolope will do some damage.

1 person likes this

I tend to mix strains in joints a lot too i think its awesome, i make a cone then fill it :D i put it in sections (best done when you've gathered a few strains whilst in dam) last time i made a diamond girl(GH), morrisons haze (the doors) cherry bomb (barneys) and a good dose of Rif cream from GH Blew my head off! its a good bedtime joint :) its fun to mix.

I used to empty my tray mix of weed nd backy into a spare backy pouch, one time my housemate who didn't smoke weed stole a rollie from the pouch and proceeded to eat all his food left in the house, was hilarious.

The med place I go to to buy.. If you get there before 2pm. and buy.. they give you a free joint called "salad" .. which is just a mix of everything. Wonderful. and different every time.

I do this once in awhile to test on different pain symtoms. I recenetly mixed jack herer,translove(john sinclairs) lemon skunk and chem '91, all grown by me. I ground a 1/2 gram each.This combo knocked my sox off for a day. Doing this helps with my high tolerance........

Peace, jethead

1 person likes this

Iv always collected all my stuff in a box (celebrations plastic tub) this I keep for a rainy day I find it gets a little harsh on the throat and burns a lot slower.

The best mixed joint I had was in summer in dam there was six heavy smokers we bought nearly every weed off the menu in all the coffe shops we visited, putting aside a little nugget out off every bag we soon had about 7 to 10g off little nuggets off every strain we had bought. Making one big fat fillie my mouth watering telling uz

1 person likes this