mix strains in 1 joint

Inyectado

• 2 weeks later...

I had 6 large kilner jars full of hash bomb (my last grow) when i ran out i forgot about them, 3 weeks later after having no weed at all i got a makeup brush in the jars, there was lots of trich dust in the bottom, put it all through my massive zombie bong, and i nearly died i was that stoned!! even more stoned than i was with the actual weed itself!! my friend washes her grinders in washing up liquid, but i let them get really caked up and sticky, virtually unusable and wssh them out with 99 ler cent alcohol and have a nice little left over hash party!!! xD Amazing stuff and even more so when desperate!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to mix strains in joints a lot too i think its awesome, i make a cone then fill it :D i put it in sections (best done when you've gathered a few strains whilst in dam) last time i made a diamond girl(GH), morrisons haze (the doors) cherry bomb (barneys) and a good dose of Rif cream from GH Blew my head off! its a good bedtime joint :) its fun to mix.

• 1 month later...

I do this once in awhile to test on different pain symtoms. I recenetly mixed jack herer,translove(john sinclairs) lemon skunk and chem '91, all grown by me. I ground a 1/2 gram each.This combo knocked my sox off for a day. Doing this helps with my high tolerance........

Peace, jethead

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Iv always collected all my stuff in a box (celebrations plastic tub) this I keep for a rainy day I find it gets a little harsh on the throat and burns a lot slower.

The best mixed joint I had was in summer in dam there was six heavy smokers we bought nearly every weed off the menu in all the coffe shops we visited, putting aside a little nugget out off every bag we soon had about 7 to 10g off little nuggets off every strain we had bought. Making one big fat fillie my mouth watering telling uz

• Like 1