HOODS FOR COOLTUBES

THE HANDYMAN

haven't seen any that suits directly on cooltube, but i guess it must exist somewhere ^^

I've build mine myself, a kind of Adjust a wing above my cool tube and does a pretty nice work too ;)

Good luk in your search sorry i can't help ^^

I use this one and i am happy with it:

Reflektor+Cooltube

But i do not have a lot of experience with other reflectors. The link shows the small version. There is also a bigger one available. I recommend to take it. The fanconnector is told to be 150mm in the description of the big version. In fact it is made for 160mm tubes. In the case there is a hole for the power cable. I use it with a adjustable 600w Lumatek Ballast which is set to 400W SL (440W). The cooling effect is unbelievable with my 750ccm fan! On the reflector is written that it reflects 97% of the light. Depending on how far away your light is kept from the plants you should be able to use it for at least 1m².

Just have a look on it! It could be what you are looking for. It may not be cheap but it fells like high quality.

thanks guys,,that looks good aeroguy i was thinking about this too but i didnt have enough cash to get it and for the size the tent im getting its just to much money,i got the cooltube for really cheap,iv went this route because i already have a 600w sodium and ballast but it will be far to hot to use my euro reflector as the tent is only 80cmx80cmx160cm,

thanks folks

• Like 1

haven't seen any that suits directly on cooltube, but i guess it must exist somewhere ^^

I've build mine myself, a kind of Adjust a wing above my cool tube and does a pretty nice work too ;)

Good luk in your search sorry i can't help ^^

dust how did u make your reflector

• Like 1

I'll post a pic when i find them back ;)

But it's basically 2 Aluminium pieces, bended to form 2 wings and sealed together in the middle with holes to hold the Cooltube and the CFl too

I keep you updated when i get them