Querkle 3 weeks flowering Outdoors

mikeandnaomi

nice man thanks for sharing your girl with us :)

It seems like she has a pretty nice structure and good formation on the lower branches, good job :)

Keep the good pics coming, i hope you'll get that color you want ;)

Have a good grow

• 3 weeks later...

Only 3 weeks of Flov. outdoor !!! Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......... Fantastik!!

In California or in the others Countrys as FLorida, New Mexico, Texas and much more have a climate very great for growing plants outdoor!!!

The only problem that i have read is that is much more dangerous for the great quantity of the many special units of government that have unlike us Europeans, or at least for me Italian.

With the outdoors here to me is nice, but unfortunately if pass a helicopter or a patrol and you see 2, 3 cannabis plants, just pay a fine, if you're not a drug dealer.

In southern Italy, however, each annno confiscated many acres of Cannabis in emissions' cause we're full of woods and helicopters go back and forth to catch them, then you go to jail.

But I heard that in the U.S. there 'arrest for the personal dose, if they stop you with a cigarette of hashish or other drugs. If you can tell me how the law really works you thank you, nice to know what is new in other countries.

Thanks, Simone, Milano.

Its really strange in the United States. In one part of the country you get 1 year in federal prison for 1 joint - Oklahoma (the state) - and in some parts the cops will take it and smoke with you - Hawaii.

In California you gotta watch robbers. I kid you not. California has more crop thieves then any place else. To smoke and grow legally you simply need to get a Dr. Recommendation. This is used to gain entrance into

a dispensary. These places sell so- so cannabis for crazy prices. Around $50 per 1/8th - some up to $70 and 1/8th = 320 to 400 oz with a 5 oz limit. In CA. you can grow what you deem necessary for whatever reason your

recommendation states. 12 Plants seem to be what is legal straight across w/ out question. Recently the Federal GOVT cracked down on Cartels growing on National Park Land. 1.4 Billion Plants pulled.

Its still a grey area for the most part. Hawaii we've always had PACOLOLO (Hawaiian for weed) part of the island life. Some states you'll be treated like a major criminal and in some places you'll get a citation.