LIVE from the IRUN EXPO 2012, in Spain

Mr.X

We invite everyone to visit the fair in the north of Spain, in Irun, with 12.000m2 world dedicated to cannabis. Where of course we will be present, for

photograph, smoking, laughing and having a good time together!

On 14,15 and 16, all at the show!

irun1.jpg

With guest artists such as Marea or Breal among many sessions Skate, Graffiti ......

Best of cannabis world, the industry's strongest companies with the best news,

and the best breeders and growers in the state are also there not miss it!. + Info in: expogrow.es

irun2.jpg

If you can not attend, do not miss this thread which will update every day, greetings!

:brunette:

• Like 3

Go GH! ;)

Let that stand go up and those seed be sale!!

And X I hope we will share a beer too very soon, but meanwhile make sure to make beautiful photos or when i will come i won't have a beer but a whip!! :rabbi: :rabbi:

Ir GH! ;)

Deje que se interponen subir y aquellos descendencia venta!

Y XI esperamos vamos a compartir una cerveza muy muy pronto, pero mientras tanto, asegúrese de hacer fotos bonitas o cuando voy a venir no voy a tomar una cerveza, pero un látigo! :rabbi:

:rabbi:

• Like 1

Family thank you very much for the feedback! As always a pleasure to share this space with you!

In a few minutes we started with the photos, which yesterday had an interesting day, the crazy Franco has a new tattoo!

Now we are at the show just starting to reach people, good atmosphere and return to greet old friends and make new ones!! :brunette:

Coooooooooooooool !!!! Looks like a fun event, Franco is a brave soldier, bet the fat lettering did hurt quite a bit - that's dedication to his Job. Arjan got only one pair of shoes it seems - those slippers been on all 5 continents but beware of the arctics ! What a tan he sports - wonder where he was this summer DEF. not inside the coffeshops I bet . And again the best looking staff gets the best looking female workers as well. You got them local or took them from Holland ?

Beautiful looking trio sympathic also , which is much more important. Who hires them - Franco, Arjan or ?

who ever does it he got god taste in weeed and girls..

Rock on Green House !

• Like 2

hahaha now franco will get a lifetime -20% at GreenHouseseeds.nl :D :D :D

Very cool pics guys thanks a lot, spain definitly looks like a welcoming place, would have loved to share that bbq with you guys.

And Damn Jose THANKS for those greenfantasy i love them ^^

Keep the pic comings have a good expo!

• Like 2