Foods after spliff

seedweed

Hello guys, i'm sorry for my english, it isn't very good :D this is my first post. I want to ask what are your favorite foods after your joints. Eventually we can post imagines of this food or recipes. And then...do you prefere sweet or savory food? You can ask yourself why I ask this. I think the magic of joint is the power of appreciation everything, and food is one of this. Have a nice day :)

depends on what the highness inspires me ^^

Sometimes i need real salty food like jjapanese noodles, sometimes i want candys and any sweet thing :)

Just depends on the mood, but mango before a spliff or after is always nice :D but not that easy to find lolol ^^

Have a good day

Good ideas man! :D but i'm italian and here is very difficult find mango :D sometimes melograno is very well. I also prefere prefere sweet foods and savory foods depending on the time :) then..sometimes i prefere strong taste and sometimes delicate taste :) but pizza is my favorite food after spliff!

I s'pose it's relative to what's available really at the time generally fresh fruit like grapes, cherry's, etc. Or nacho's, fajita's if looking for something savoury. There are also the times when I feel like a pregnant woman with cravings, that I will generally eat anything put in front of me!

• 3 weeks later...

Im not a big eater when stoned i just dont get the munchies at all so im happy with cereal :( i smoke so much i forget to eat and that goes for all day, but fruit juice is my weakness. A fat ass chemdog spliff and a pint of pure mango juice is the best in the world!! Or a massive cheese joint and Lychee juice hell yeah!!!

I nearly always eat crazy stuff when im High, Im too lazy to make anything so it has to go fast to create. just open up the fridge a take anythink that seems yummy. when im done i end up with a mix of stuff like salami , cheese, tomatoes, smatries and kellogs all in a bun or somthing stange like that.

Pizza with banana?????? It's a very strange thing! I'm italian and i always eat pizza, but i never heard something like this! :D can you post the recipe of pizza with banana? :) how it's it made?

you do it just like any other pizza just add some sliced banana under the chees :P

its great and sweet - especialy with shrimps :P which when nice and fresh also got sweety taste :P

I REALY recomend you try it !! ahh and duble mozzarella !!! :P:P:P when stoned i can eat whole 50 cm pizza of this kind :P:P ( and then i can not move my ass :P )

have you ever tryed fryed banana in chinees restaurant ? the taste of banan on pizza is similar

• Like 1

you do it just like any other pizza just add some sliced banana under the chees :P

its great and sweet - especialy with shrimps :P which when nice and fresh also got sweety taste :P

I REALY recomend you try it !! ahh and duble mozzarella !!! :P :P:P when stoned i can eat whole 50 cm pizza of this kind :P :P ( and then i can not move my ass :P )

have you ever tryed fryed banana in chinees restaurant ? the taste of banan on pizza is similar

Yes, i tryed banana in the chinees restaurant, i understand! :) although banana and shrimps sound very bad! ahah :D it is a strange combination! :) I also recommend also any kind of rice after our spliff! :D

In Holland we`ve got something called "kapsalon" which basicly is a kebab with french fries and grilled cheese! Perfect for those late night munchies!

yeh i know those !! but i prefer it after alco night when you are on your way home after whole night of drinking and partying :P

Man I ate a lot tonight.

2 liter diet mountin dew

Chili cheese dog

2 bowls chili

Bowl bear claw ice cream

Couple hand full of bbq chips

Not to mention peice of pie

Got home and ate 6oz pork loin with bbq sauce and small microwave pototoe

I'm glad I'm not overweight lol