Budzillah in the house!

budzillah

If you have ever followed my threads on other grow forums you know I am a monster of truth that loves to grow and collect seeds. It's been something I have been doing for many years. Over these past 7 yrs I have seen many changes with seedbanks and breeders. The slander I have read about Arjan and Franco make my blood boil. I have grown out many of their strains. Out of the last 150+ different seed packs from several different breeders I have grown GH seeds have been some of the best strains out of all of them. These past few years I have seen many breeders blame the grower for hermie problems to cover up their plot of introducing their Fed/Dea/Interpol bred hermie strains to seed out our medical gardens. It also stops people from buying quality genetics like the ones that GH carries. There is truly a war on cannabis. I am glad I was able to get some standards of a few of GH seeds

( Nevilles haze, super silverhaze, arjans haze #1)before they stopped making them. Lol Now I know why they stopped selling them. A male is more important than most people know. Lol Breed on!

Hey dude

hehe a 'Monster of truth that loves to grow and collect seeds' I think you have found the right place :D

Welcome to the forum dude

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay and i am looking forward to seeing some of your work!!

It's nice and refreshing to hear someone with 7+ years of grow experience still say how good GHSC genetics are!

I agree i think we could be coming into an age where males will be just as important as females! I'm also in the stage of looking into setting up a male tent and give breeding a go too!

No doubt one of the mods will be swinging by to give you a proper intro hehe so yeah welcome to the forum once again and hope to share a spliff and a laugh in chat soon

Peace

Let me clarify something. I have been growing for 20+ yrs. I remember when a person was privileged to know someone with a cut. I have been collecting seeds for 7 yrs. In doing this I have seen many changes over the past three years. I'm sure Arjan and Franco know what I am speaking about here. Every grow forum I have been on has banned me and erased my threads because I found out what no one speaks about or knows about. THEY really hate people talking positively about GHSC on these forums and try to push growers into their fake Fed breeders. Instead of strain hunters let's make a DVD called Fed/DEA/Interpol fake breeder hunters. It's about time the king of cannabis takes on his adversaries. TRUE justice!

Could this be why they flooded the market with their awesome genetics in fem seeds only. Their tired of the fake breeders like Rare Dankness and their Moonshine Haze is what I am getting out of why they stopped selling standards. Will have to do a grow log here on one of their strains. We will see if their seeds hermie later on at our journey here at strain hunters. I have a feeling they will? Another Sam the Skunkman?

First things first..... will start a grow log here using the Lemonk skunk and Moby dick. Let's see what real breeders put out!

Lights! Camera! ACTION!

Hey Budzillah, Welcome on SH fourm!!

Here no need to fear about beeing banned unless you do something veryyyy bad, don't even know what it could be yet ;)

We are a very opened and happy forum, talk about whatever breeder you want show whatever you want and say it too, as long as it stays polite, respectful, and not inulting to someone you won't have any problem ;) We are all here to learn share and talk..and toke!! :rabbi:

I haven't has the pleasure to see any of your threads, but have seen the 2 made already and i hope we'll see many more ;)

If you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one the mod and we'll do our best to help you.

Meanwhile have a good discovering of the forum and articles.

see ya online

Hazeman the Copman accepted my offer for being a tester. The seeds sent to us were mailed out of Michigan

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/tester-bubba-kush-x-pexhbxwhxaww.48362/

A short time after this I was banned because green punk and I got into. He accused that transplants like I came to Montana and ruined their mmj industry. When in fact it was all the greedy caregivers and lazy/ignorant/just plain stupid mmj patients of Montana. I was there to help improve quality and production. Unite growers and caregivers. In a way I was looking for a Franco. Unfortunately people like Franco are rare like a blue sapphire. All I found was a bunch of GREEDY people. It's sad to see this in people's hearts. Divided and conqured they were. Now they have no mmj industry. Totally shutdown! Karma? I think so.

After befriending some members there I was coerced into going to seed banks like THE SEED DEPOT-JB, CANNAZON-MR C., CANNACOLLECTIVE -DJ and dealing with private breeders that were fakes like Hazeman, Crom of Canobi genetics, Freak of Cabin Fever Seeds, farnorcal215 of GoDs.

When you read this link and see my negative comments about GHSC I was under their illusion that dutch breeders like Arjan and Franco were what THEY are.

http://forum.seeddepot.nl/showthread.php?720-Boycotting-Green-House-Seed-Co.

Why would THE SEED DEPOT say this about GHSC? I know! To push you into their purposely bred hermie seeds. Some just don't germinate like Pyramid Seeds.

Since this was posted many new breeders have been added to this Interpol run site. BEWARE!

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

This is much more than a breeders war. It's a war on cannabis! That includes growers.

Do you know what it feels like to be ripped out of your bed and thrown to the floor with a loaded assault rifle to your head? As their doing this their in your children's rooms with guns to their heads as well. I say live by the sword. DIE by the sword. They will get theirs someday. Karma...eh?

If there wasn't growers there would be no breeders.

haha don't be so sensitive who said you should leave?

You should just try not to be so angry at the past like i told you ;)

And mostly not in a introduction thread, i suggest you create a thread in chill out or general chat about that it will be more appropriate, and if people are interested they'll answer don't worry ;)

but as i told you here we ar not much into those breeder war, cause for real we ain't in war against anybody, it's just the others that are in war with GH ;) So don't be surprise if you don't get much answers to those post it's not against you or whatever, but most members, and i, have in priority the love for the grow ;)

But you are right everything in those cannabis war are important and directly concern us too, there are just time and places when i feel like talking about those, and right here right now is not MY time, you have the right to have yours don't worry ;)

Cheers

Btw....I'm not looking for answers Dust. Questions maybe? This information needs to be out there so others do not fall prey to these bad guys

Edited by Dust
please like i said in the first post, just stay polite in the messages ;)

• 2 weeks later...