Easy2Grow - Autopots

toaor

Hi Guys & Girls, I am thinking ahead for next years greenhouse grows and I have some questions for anyone who has experience with Easy2Grow/Autopots system.

What's your opinion?

Have you grown in other mediums before or alongside Easy3Grow/Autopots?

Are they as effective and easy to use as they say?

Links to any Easy2Grow/Autopot grow pictures on here?

What nutrients do you use with it?

Have you tried their own Easy2Grow Liquid Feed?

Thanks for the feedback whoever replies.

Toaor

PS: Here's what their own Liquid Feed has in it, is this good for Mary Jane in comparison to Canna, GHSC Powder etc?

post-6710-0-06053900-1348413606.jpg

• Like 1

Why is that then Dust?

I see lots of people using them on this forum and elsewhere, I am currently using normal pots and soil mix.

I do have some Air Pots but think they will dry out too quickly in greenhouse that's why I was looking at Autopots, this is for next year so no hurry.

What would you recommend for a greenhouse set up 8' x 6' in size?

All the best

Toaor

Why is that then Dust?

I see lots of people using them on this forum and elsewhere, I am currently using normal pots and soil mix.

I do have some Air Pots but think they will dry out too quickly in greenhouse that's why I was looking at Autopots, this is for next year so no hurry.

What would you recommend for a greenhouse set up 8' x 6' in size?

All the best

Toaor

I use autopots (single pots 15ltr) hooked up to a res - pretty handy things -although some points to watch out for - the tubing that connects from the aqua valve to the connector on feeder tube/hosepipe is a poor fit and will need some contact adhesive or similar quick setting glue to prevent small leaks,

you must also use a drip clean product that will break down salt build up in filters and pipes to prevent toxic build up and blockages

all pipes must be free of being trapped under trays etc as this also causes blockages and plants to dry out.

the top inch of medium is always dry so be carefull not to over water.

Any looking to get away from hand feeding and have an easy system i would still highly recommend

well i haven't had the occasion to test them, as simply as that ;) ;)

But on a greenhouse like yours if i remember it's direct on the soil, i would put it in the soil, so no limit for the roots ;)

I often see in big outdoor grows plants putted in big Trash bags like on working sites, i guess with few holes at the bottom and a good 100L you should be not bad :)

But don't know if those bag are really good tho ^^

Good luck man

Thanks for comments and feedback guys.

I am thinking of these for Auto plants next year not full season grows so they will be in pots not in ground and anyway when I get new greenhouse up the floor will be solid concrete or something like that so there won't be any soil for the roots to grow into, lol

I'm looking at around 6-9 pots because recently the UK Sentencing Guidelines changed so if you are caught with 9 plants or less you don't get any prison time just Community Service or Fine.

There is plenty of time so I want to get the best system I can sorted over next few months with used equipment off Ebay, so I don't mind whether it's Oxy Pots, Auto Pots, NFT or whatever, just want the best I can get to up my yields, I have no problem growing plants but my yields have been pretty shit.

Apart from that is the yield I'm hoping to get off my Big Bang, Ice Dream and White Rhino guerilla plants that I ended up putting in greenhouse, I am hoping for at least 5oz per plant but looking at them could well end up with double, treble or even quadriple that just depends on the weather over next few weeks, lots of buds but wiithout some decent sunshine they won't develop well enough before the humid Oct nights and mornings.

I have 10 x 3l Air Pots but in greenhouse I think they will dry out quickly hand watering so maybe I'll set up some irrigation, I have air pumps, water pumps and tubing from the Aquaponics set up I started with so wouldn't cost me anything.

I also want something to give me better yields in tent and best usage of tiny space 60cm x 60cm footprint, 140cm height.

Time for me to open my tent, harvest one of my Royal Queen Creamatics that is ready and then go visit my greenhouse girls, I always do tent first before going to greenhouse just in case I bring something into my tent grow.

Stupidly I brought in an NL Auto from greenhouse and now tent has these tiny little flies in the soil.

Keep the comments and feedback coming people, the more that comment the better for all who read this thread.

Peace y'ole

Toaor

This is my greenhouse grow:

• Like 1