Holy Grail Kush

Growmaster J

Had to officially end my loyalty to GSC.... Although I will always keep my SSH and SLH going strong, nothing else is new or impressing me at the moment with GSC. I've had trouble with seeds germinating, multiple pheno's popping up, and just nothing new and exciting. The new season is upon us and I must refresh my moms and keep the market stimulated.

I'm starting the holy grail kush today by dna, my friend has skywalker kush started among many others.... We'll see how it goes

Goodluck on your new grow dude and i hope you have big and beautiful kushy girls

I keep hearing many good things about the Holy grail kush and skywalker kush! I think i might have to have a look at them soon.

I think GHSC have bin busy behind the scenes making new strains for the new releases coming soon hopefully might get a hint at this years HTCC.... All these strain hunter trips gathering seeds... can only imagine some of the new strains they have bin making ready to release on the world :D

Anyways until some new GHSC seeds catch ya eye

Enjoy your kush's and looking forward to seeing some pics if ya posting some

Happy growing dude

Peace

• Like 1

Hey growmaster :)

You tried the exodus? one of my favorite upon the latest out ^^

And don't worry guys, very soon enough we should see a couple of new strains showing their nose :D :D and some do sound deliciiious!! ;)

About DNA, the next seed i'll actually buy will be from them for sure, they do seem to have very nice genetics and very interesting crosses, and we can't blame you for looking at other girls even if you're not single :P :P

Have a good grow man hope we'll see a Grow journal of it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...