kalashnikova auto?

THE HANDYMAN

hi has anyone tried the kalashnikova auto?? iv just ordered it and was wondering if any one here has it or knows what way it likes to be grown,,is there anything it prefers and so on which light cycle is best 18hrs 20 hrs??

any info will be good thanks,il not be starting it for a while any way as i want to do a different type of grow,as i want to find which system suits me best,im trying coco, NFT tho its a home made one (the one in my grow journal tiny NFT),i have a bubbler here so i might try that tho id love to try aeroponics as iv seen the yeilds are good tho im not to worried about yeild it all really half way i need to be not to easy but not as hard that i can screw things up quick,thats why iv gone the diy way with NFT till i kno if it suits me,

anyway any info on the kalashnikova welcome and best system to suit ,medium ect.

cheers all

Hiya dude, I have yet to smoke any of it but i am currently growing it. There are mine and WiGGY's tests here - http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/forum/130-kalashnikova-auto-official-seed-test/

I'm sure there's another couple of Grow diaries on the Kalashnikova auto just have a lil search :)

In my test i was using 6litre pots (1 i potted up to a 11 liter pot) in soil using plant magic nutes under a 400w light system on a 20hr veg light cycle. They will be put on 12/12 tomorrow!

But i guess it's the same with any new strain, Trial and error mate, good luck on your grow and I'm sure you will produce some lovely ladies

Peace

haven't grown her personally yet, only the regular strain, i've seen a grow journal yesterday about one, check in the grow journal part, or in the Tester section like potent pointed ;)

And if you're lucky some grower will pass by and will have grown her :)

Good lcuk man