HALO Foliar plant feed ?

Potent

Hey Hunters.

I have bin chatting to a few of my local grow friends and one mentioned about a product i had never heard of before! has anyone ever used it??

Some info

http://www.halo-harpin.com/

HALO is the first product of an entirely new class of plant growth additives utilising the Harpin Alpha Beta protein, a powerful new plant technology.

HALO is foliar applied or used as a seed or tuba pre-treatment. Halo’s unique natural protein leads the plant to believe it is under attack, this ‘tricks’ the plant and naturally forces the plant to ‘defend itself’ turning on stress-defence and growth systems and reproducing very rapidly. If a plant ‘believes’ it is under attack, it will grow and reproduce at rapid rates as a means of ensuring it’s survival. This results in a healthier and more productive plant with an increase in crop vigor, stamina, nutrient uptake and reproductive growth (depending on time of application).

Both laboratory and field studies have shown that HALO treated plants exhibit accelerated growth, earlier flowering and early/increased fruit sets. These observed effects on growth and development will lead to a stronger, healthier plant, that is less susceptible to disease with increased yields and a shortened time to harvest.

main_image_01.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...