Help, Germination in soil?or, what are my seeds covered in?

Verinbom

Hi, i bought some seed from green house seed co, ive planted before using the wet towel technique, but those were normal seeds, these seeds, are covered in some paint or something, and im wondering is the wet towel technique going to work on them, or is it better/safer to pop them in the soil right away(with right amount of water), does anybody know what the paint on the seeds anyway is? Smething to preserve them or help them germinate?, anyway i hope you understand,, because i dont really much.. Peace Bom!

• Like 1

Drop them in a glass of water , one for each colored seeds and within an hour the paint is gone-That's why you need 1 glass 4 each seed - to know which strain is which. After they been in water they all look green..:_9

God luck, I love those Mixes - which one did you buy ?

Indica MIX E was my first choice..

it's all been said ^^

The GHseed site has a lot of interesting articles too if you look a little at it, and the instructions mop pointed are very nice ;)

Cheers man hope they will all pop and give you beautiful plant :)

Will we see them in a grow journal??

Have a good grow man

• 2 weeks later...

U don't need to soak and germinate GHS seeds in water because they are fresh and will pop even better and safer when directly put in soil, only old seed you soak.

Also I think we see only portion of what there is to see, and those first roots are much more fragile then thought. Why use some sort of IVF on seeds? MJ seeds don't need our help to germinate, never did!

• Like 1

"they are fresh and will pop even better"-I hope so :cool: . Wow I did't know the colour ones have root hormons and drugs one it. I thought t colour ones help to recognize when u have few strains. Learn every day some new things. Best Luck!

• 3 weeks later...