Fly Garric ?

Maffro

no if done properly it is a heavy really stoned trip like magics(psyclobin) but alot more gouchy,

DONT MESS WITH IT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

like fryiung up the skins,,lol

we get these and psyclobins all over the place here just now,i had them growing in my garden for years.

• Like 1

Hey dude, ive had experiences with this fungus. The good old Fly Agaric ;)

How to prepare.....

1. MOST IMPORTANT - Remove the red skin on top, that shit will kill you, lol :) Leave only white shroom meat.

2. Boil for 5 minutes to rid of insects and bacteria.

3. Add to shortbread or cake mix. I personally prefer chicken soup :).

You must remember that one of these shrooms will be enough for maybe 3-4 people. Slowly eat more and more, waiting 30 mins between each helping and you should ease into it nicely. I havent eaten shrooms in years but it was once a yearly hobby of mine :)

Enjoy dude and remember - if you trip too much and start to panic just drink some sugary fruit juice and it should subside within 30 mins :)

Dr G :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don;t touch it :rabbi: It very bad for u liver. Magic shrooms are good for fun-But not for evry one.

Amanita muscaria contains a number of biologically active agents, at least one of which, muscimol, is known to be psychoactive. Ibotenic acid, a neurotoxin, serves as a prodrug to muscimol, with approximately 10-20% converting to muscimol upon ingestion. A toxic dose in adults is approximately 6 mg muscimol or 30 to 60 mg ibotenic acid; this is typically about the amount found in one cap of Amanita muscaria.However, the amount and ratio of chemical compounds per mushroom varies widely from region to region and season to season, which further confuses the issue. Spring and summer mushrooms have been reported to contain up to 10 times as much ibotenic acid and muscimol compared to autumn fruitings.

A fatal dose has been calculated at an amount of 15 caps.

Good Luck!

Well, wikipedia is helpful i know but you forgot to copy and paste the bit that says "Many older books list it as "deadly" but this is a mistake that gives the impression it is far more toxic than it actually is"

Remember - eat it with the red skin on it and you will not be well....

remove the skin.....trippin :)

I 'm not sure if I came across well with that comment so I will agree that shrooms aren't for everyone and you should be very careful when eating them, I don't believe in taking shrooms around people you are not comfortable with or if you have a nervous disposition/deep underlying issues it's really not recommended :)

Like I said, mix sugar and fruit juice put it in the microwave until warm and drink if your too wasted, stick on some familiar music that brings positive thoughts and it will subside shortly

Be careful folks ;)

There has not been a recorded death from "Aminita Muscaria" AKA "Fly agaric".

This does not mean you should mess around with them without first finding out as much as you can first.

Always educate yourself about any wild psychedelics before ingesting them.

Fly agaric can cause quite severe stomach cramps especially if you don't prepare them correctly, or if you are not used to them.

If you are not an expirienced "Tripper" be aware they can cause very powerful hallucinations.

Here are some links which will help people understand this mushroom better.

Scared Weeds Ep1 "Amanitia Muscaria" -

Fly agaric Torrent http://isohunt.com/t...77/?tab=summary

Loads of files in this torrent iCheck it out!!

The Pharmacratic Inquisition -

Erowid has a mass of information, do your self a favour and check it out!! - http://www.erowid.or.../amanitas.shtml

Good advice from tokage - he knows his mushrooms.

USE THE INTERNET!!! Research, research, research then do some more research. Google "Aminita Muscaria" , "Fly Agaric" & "Soma" adding the words "eating", "preparing"," the use of", etc to the search criteria, use you own head and think of different aspects you'd like to know about relating to the ingestion and preparation of this mushroom.

Be safe, be wise, be informed!

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To do it healthy, is to have some other mammal eat it. Then after it is processed in their liver all the toxin are gone and you can drink their piss. This piss will have all the hallucinogenic effects except it is non toxic. They call it SOMA, The true shamans do it this way. The master Chemist can give you a chemical compound your chick can pee out that would make you live forever. Well maybe not live forever, just never age. There is abomination because you have to consider those that drink their own piss.

interesting thing on the pee there, do you have links realting to those stories i would love to learn more about it, not that i love to drink pee lol and i will probably never drink any, but would be nice to learn about this :)

• 2 weeks later...