Holy Grail Kush

Growmaster J

So I put my 6 seeds into a glass of distilled water at 12:30am and upon awakening at 10:30am 3 out of the 6 were cracked already. I wet a papertowel, layed on a plate and placed the seeds on it and covered them till the next day. All 6 had tails and so I put them into 1.5 inch Grodan cubes and put them in the cloning/mom room and within 3 days they all were over an inch and looking good.

Anyone have any experience with 'Holy grail kush" ?

Specifically wondering if it likes being topped and does actually produce?

i have seen a holy grail not long ago on the forum i think, try to look with the search tool you might find some pics ;)

Beside that i haven't grown her, but all kush i've grown loved the free grow like fuzz said :)

Good luck man hope you'll find some infos and that someone will pass by to help you ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys u have to make a Wall in ur Head between Holy Grail and HolyGrail Kush cause these are 2 absolutly different Strains the HolyGrail Kush comes fron DNA/ReservaPrivada. The HolyGrail ist a S^New Strain beeing in Breed from Mr.Nice seedbank and theyr Forum members ;)

HolyGrail Kush is really nice, Topping is not really good for her she doesnt like it ^^

• 2 months later...

Well almost rigth Vertox.... the Holy Grail Kush ia a awesome Genetic from Dna/Reserva Privada but...the original Holy Grail is nothing else then the Original Top Clone of C 99 aka Princess Cinderella it has nothing to do with Mr Nice Seds or a Forum Breed .... Holy Grail Kush is perfect mix of Og 18 x Kosher Kush...